Just the other day after cleaning out a clog in the bathroom sink, I noticed it started to leak and after inspecting it I saw that there is a hole in the metal pipe.
The hole is on the lower part of the pipe (on the lowest part of the J shape that forms it) - it looks like the pipe is corroded.
Is there something that I can use to plug it, or do I have to replace the pipe.