Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brandon3132003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Solving Physics
    A marble, textbook and a flming stick are simultaneously dropped from height of 10 feet. Supposing air resistance upon the fallling objects is small enough that it can be neglected, which will the floor first?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2007, 07:47 AM
    Well, what speed are they accelerating at? Therefore which will be going at what speed at any one time?

Think about it and you will get the answer :)

Let me know if you need more hints! I'm happy to help you but I won't give you the answer, I want you to do the thinking :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Physics-solving center of gravity problems [ 10 Answers ]

I am doing extra work in my college physics course to try to get in a groove with parallel forces and center of gravity problems. I am stuck. I have navigated my online membership course, RapidMastery for Physics, and I'm still stuck. Any helpful explanations would be appreciated. The problem is...

Quick online physics reference guide for solving problems [ 5 Answers ]

Hello All, I love Physics and enjoy to help students with different problems. I Am Associate Professor, Ph.D. in Physics and Mathematics, Senior Lecturer in General Physics with more than 20 years experience I. More Details about my subjects and background you can see on my site: ...

Solving Functions [ 5 Answers ]

Knowing f(x)=x^2+x and g(x)=2x+1 how would you solve f(g(x)) and (g (circle) f)(4)?? How do you determine the f^(-1) of f(x)=3x-2? Is x+2/3 correct? Thanks

Solving inequalities [ 1 Answers ]

How do I do this I am completely lost, I'm trying to do the homework but I wasn't in class when the teacher explained it and I haven't had time t go see her to ask her about it. :confused:

Solving for m and b [ 5 Answers ]

How would you break down these equations to solve for m and b? 9=-3m+b 4=-m+b Thank you.

View more questions Search