Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soyon5 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2011, 07:01 AM
    Magnetic field in the solenoid?
    A long solenoid (n = 1200turns/m, radius = 2.0 cm) has a current of a 0.30 A in its winding.A long wire carrying a current of 20 A is parallel to and 1.0 cmfrom the axis of the solenoid. What is the magnitude of theresulting magnetic field at a point on the axis of thesolenoid?

Check out some similar questions!

Force on a wire in a magnetic field. [ 1 Answers ]

If a 190 cm wire carrying 15.00 A of current experiences a force of 0.60N, a)What is the direction and magnetic field intensity that is causing this? b)At what angle would the field need to be at to have the force experienced?

A point charge moving in a magnetic field of 1.24 [ 1 Answers ]

A point charge moving in a magnetic field of 1.24 Tesla experiences a force of 0.813·10-11 N. The velocity of the charge is perpendicular to the magnetic field. In this problem, we use the points of the compass and `into' and `out of' to indicate directions with respect to the page. If the...

Cycloid path of charged particle in electric and magnetic field.. [ 1 Answers ]

Please anyone can explain me the cycloid path of a charged particle in mutually perpendicular electric and magnetic field.. I have a lot of confusion over it...

Electro magnetic field induced power. [ 4 Answers ]

My power line from my meter to the electric panel runs in a pvc conduit with several house wires from the old panel box.This was apparently done several years ago during a remodel. Since I have owned this house my electric usage has been 3 times the average for this size home. My question is can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.