Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nilanir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2010, 03:39 AM
    Does telepathy really exist
    I love a man and I didn't see him from a long time as he lives little farfrom my place. But every time he comes to my mind , every time I have a feeling of himself. Why is that ? Is it telepathy? Does he think of me and it comes to my mind as a feeling. Please explain?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2010, 04:03 AM
    Hi, nilanir!

Do you mean that you and he are thinking the same things at about the same time, please?

Also, I've asked that you're personal email address be removed from your post in order to protect your privacy. I would hate to see you get spammed because it was visible here. Plus, once a thread has been started, all information needs to stay on the thread so that others with similar questions can benefit by the information that's exchanged.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does it exist ? [ 4 Answers ]

Darkness?

Does telepathy exist? [ 15 Answers ]

Does telepathy exist.. Can we actually communicate through our minds? If so does anybody know the procedure?

Does Bisexuality Exist? [ 67 Answers ]

This is a follow-up derived from another thread. I've maintained, as a gay man, that bisexuality in men is a myth which can be explained as either a confusion over definitions of sexual orientation or a denial of being gay, or both. I have no opinion about bisexuality in women (that might be...

The one may truly not exist. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey my friend told me this riddle before he went away. It's been weeks and sadly I still can't figure it out. Can anyone help solve it? Have you ever fell so far into someone.. that the only thing you could do was hold on to the breathe of there presence... Because comes a day when you wake...

View more questions Search