Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drakelng123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 09:30 AM
    Your task is to display on screen the 'N' symbol given two data: the length and the c
    Your task is to display on screen the 'N' symbol given two data: the length and the character symbol to use to draw the symbol. If the input of the user is less than 3, print "Erros: Length must be greater than 2" and ask again the user to input a valid length.

This program repeats unless the user types -1.

Sample Run:
    Enter length and character: 5 0

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 2007 Question: How do I Keep the Full Screen View on when I Multi-task? [ 1 Answers ]

I had it working perfectly and then I somehow lost it. Every time I click on full screen it takes away all the junk off the top of the screen which is what I like. However when I put the excel screen to a small half screen so I can multi-task other work it goes back to normal screen, putting all...

Ibm thinkpad T42 homescreen display, won't display the opening screen desktop. [ 0 Answers ]

I have know access for any use on the laptop because Im locked out of the computer. Sometimes when I turn on the computer it won't have its backlight supporting the page that its suppose to show when its loading. If it turn on with the back light my home screen appears. It doesn't give me any icons...

Can't bring up the task manager screen on Windows vista laptop. It does start up. [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop is infected with some hijacking virus. I can't get the task manager screen to come up and I can't create any restore points. 1. The program starts up fine because I can see the icon on the task bar on bottom right hand side. 2. The task manager screen won't come up when I double click...

Display data in next jsp page [ 1 Answers ]

I want to display a set of data in a jsp page . On one jsp page , I select one date This date is present in a form, and it is passed onto a servlet file from where, a database query is accessed This query compares the date entered by user, and that date present in a database table Then, selects...

No screen display [ 1 Answers ]

I have an hp pavilion dv 2000 and I can't get it fire up, the blue lights come on but nothing else. I tried disconnecting the bat. Holding the power botton but no response, I'reseated the memory, nothing help...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.