Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snflw275 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 06:59 PM
    New collar and blue collar workers
    Is there any reason why a "new collar" workers would not want the same benefits and clouts that "blue collar" workers were able to get by unionizing?
    snflw275 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by snflw275
    Is there any reason why a "new collar" workers would not want the same benefits and clouts that "blue collar" workers were able to get by unionizing?
    Is there any reason why a "new collar" workers would not want the same benefits and clout that "blue collar" workers were able to get by unionizing?
    memeland Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Aa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help!dog Slipping Out Of Collar! [ 13 Answers ]

My pomeranian/yorkshire terrier dog - Baby (whom I rescued, as she was beaten & kept in a cage all of her life!) sometimes & somehow, slips out of the collar, & it is very frightening for me, (because 4 yrs.later, I still "work" with her 24hrs.a day, & there is a chance that at that moment she may...

"new collar" vs. "blue collar" [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any reason why a "new collar" worker would not want the same benefits and clout that "blue collar" workers were able to get by unionizing? What might be some of the reasons a "new collar" worker would be hesitant to join a union?

Broken PVC closet collar, cement floor [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Any ideas to simplify getting the broken PVC flange off the PVC pipe... I have broken off the collar portion, can see the joint, was primed & glued as supposed to be... collar is insert style. I have made 5 cuts with hacksaw through the collar stem, tried to force a wedge (screwdriver)...

Choke Chain/Slip Collar - Yes or No? [ 2 Answers ]

I know one should NEVER use a metal choke chain when training a dachshund because of their vulnerable neck bones, but what about using a slip collar? Also, what about either of these with other breeds? Are they necessary? Thanks, Becky Escondido

Dog collar [ 1 Answers ]

What is the coneicalcollar that is put around a dogs neck?

View more questions Search