Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    buffalo spoon's Avatar
    buffalo spoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 17, 2012, 08:46 AM
    Military Free Passport
    My son is being discharged overseas, will he need a passport to come home to the usa
    tickle's Avatar
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674

    Nov 17, 2012, 09:54 AM
    No, he will be transported back by military carrier. If he is in doubt, of course, he can ask his former military commander.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had a military passport when I was a kid. How do I obtain a record of that? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to get my passport to travel abroad how do I get a record of my passport when I was a military bratt?

Passport for military spose and child? [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancÚ is in the Navy and we plan on getting married in June but afterward we, my son (his step-son) and I plan on moving to Japan where he is station. What kind of passport will we have to get? Can he sign for my son's passport after we get married? I've heard of a non-fee passport but...

I need to renew my mother's you.s. Military issued passport [ 0 Answers ]

My mother was born 1936 in Japan of a Korean father and Japanese mother. She married my U.S. born father who was a Marine in Iwakuni, Japan in 1964. She moved to the U.S. with him in 1968 where he retired in 1980. They have since divorced. I would like to take her to visit Japan but she has an...

Military Issued Passport [ 1 Answers ]

My son is marring a girl in the Air force fresh out of school in Texas and being sent to the UK 8-31-10. They have been handling and faxing paperwork for two months,just when they had everything they needed, and were planning on flying out together,Air force says, My son, a civilian spouse needs a...

View more questions Search