Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    March Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2006, 09:38 PM
    Getting rid of orangish tent.
    Hello,

I'm a guy who has naturally red hair. It's about the color of a penny from 2002. I was wondering if there's a way to sort of get rid of some of the more orange/copper tones so it doesn't look so "red," which I know isn't very complimenting on men. I don't want to dye it brown because my skin tone is so light and I think a much darker hair color would only make me look paler. I was reading about getting a blue or green colored ash to sort of neutralize the red, but I don't know much about anything. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 22, 2006, 08:40 PM
    Ash colors will neutralize red and orange tones in the hair, but if you don't want your hair to look brown, don't use an ash color. If you want to tone down some red in your hair, you should consider using a auburn hair color. This color is a reddish brown color and it looks flattering on most skin tones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of IE^? [ 9 Answers ]

Am running win XP and Have downloaded Mozilla .9! I want to use that and not IE6. How do I get rid of Ie6 so I won't be vulnerable to its security leaks? :P

Best way to get rid of mildew [ 1 Answers ]

Our refrigerator has built up a tough film of mildew in the crevices of the door gasket. I've tried Clorox wipes, and bleach/water scrubbed with a stiff toothbrush, but neiteher works well at all. I would really rather not replace the three door gaskets because of the final price of around $150. ...

Best way to get rid of mildew [ 1 Answers ]

Our refrigerator has built up a tough film of mildew in the crevices of the door gasket. I've tried Clorox wipes, and bleach/water scrubbed with a stiff toothbrush, but neiteher works well at all. I would really rather not replace the three door gaskets because of the final price of around $150....

Need to get rid of my truck... [ 3 Answers ]

I am in a mess with my truck. I bought a $35,000 truck about 4 months ago. Well, I just lost my job. Even if I find another job, the salary I'll be making will not be the same or enough to make the payments. I know if I take the truck back I'll screwup my credit, but I have to get out from under...

How to rid PC of lop.com? [ 16 Answers ]

Aladdin Internet Cleanup keeps telling me I have lop.com spyware. Each time I delete it via Aladdin it just comes back. I also have Hijack This, but I cannot see anything that helps. I have trawled the internet and found lots of advice on what to do in regedit, but none that applies to anything I...

View more questions Search