Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mockrg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Rodent Control using Sonic Device
    Is there any evidence that sonic devices are effective at repelling and deterring rodents, particularly roof rats? If so, what devices are most effective?

Thank you,

Bob
    pergammano Posts: 82, Reputation: 8

Jun 13, 2007, 05:41 AM
    I am sure you have seen my posts about my rat problems... I have installed 4 sonic devices, and sadly enough they seem to be doing NOTHING! I am using RATZAPPERS and eliminating them one by one.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 13, 2007, 05:50 AM
    I've used them for mice and they worked very well, but rats I have no idea.
    pergammano Posts: 82, Reputation: 8

Jun 13, 2007, 06:12 AM
    I forgot to mention that there are several varieties of sonic devices, the high end ones have a sonic/sound control, and they may work better for rats. Turned up to highest level, some of my friends were able to hear them, & my son (when he is home on weekends) thinks they are what's giving him headaches.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sonic the hedgehog [ 4 Answers ]

How do you defeat silver in boss battle?

Sonic Riders help [ 1 Answers ]

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!! I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME BEAT THE LAST LEVEL OF THE FIRST SECTION OF THIS GAME!! ITS DRIVING ME INSANE!! :mad: I keep falling off the edge of the track. I need a cheat. A button combo, actually, cause I don't have a cheat device.:( and don't give me any tips for staying on...

Sonic Deluxe? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if the Sonic Deluxe game for PS2 is any good? I use to have sonic games on my old PC, but this is different, because it's on PS2. Thanks

Sonic RecordNow.. [ 2 Answers ]

Will this software allow me to copy DVD's that I own... I want to make some backups of movies but I'm not sure if this program will let me or if I need a special disc?? Thanks...

View more questions Search