This invisible flying insect has bitten me for several years. It is active more in the dark hours or not a too well lighted area. It is very active around my bed and under the covers. This insect bites me in other location other than in my house. It bites me mostly out of my eye sight alignment such as back, backside ,of arms neck and legs.This insect is most active on dark nights and rainy periods.Can you tell what this insect is called and what I can do to climate this pest.This insect seems to live in my house mostly in the areas I stay in most around the chairs computer desk and bed area.I have sprayed flying insect supposed to kill for years they seem to help for short periods go time , but not always.Please Help Me! Thank You Very Much