Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Feb 13, 2008, 12:20 PM
    I might have messed everything up
    Help me. I might have ruined my relationship.
    My g/f is in india and should be coming home soon, she was meant to be back earlier but ran out of money.
    So today I slept in cause I've got some study leave and she called me, but the ring tone woke me up and scared me half to death and when I answered it I only head her say it was her calling before I accidentally hung up on her. I don't have any credit so I can't call her and she calls on a pay phone and with little money she can't call very often. Its valentines day tomorrow and I was going to make her a dress but I've been bogged down with coursework. And I can't exactly send her a card or anything and I can't call.
    I'm worried I might have upsett her and she might not call, what can I do?? :(
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2008, 12:24 PM
    Darlin, if she is as in this relationship as you are then she will realize you didn't intentionally hang up on her...

You accidentally hung up on her. Its OK. It happens, especially with long-distance, international calls.

If she gets offended at this and reads into it something that's not there, then you have a bigger problem than dropping a call... but I don't think she will.

I wouldn't worry, Darlin. Just make sure you don't accidentally hang up next time! :)
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Why can't you call? Even if it's like a dollar a minute (I don't know where your calling from), a short call to say hi would hardly cost anything.

Anyway I'm sure she will call again, when she does you could tell just say the line cut out or you dropped the phone or whatever the situation was and didn't intentionally hang up... these things happen.
    duck22 Posts: 115, Reputation: 31

Feb 13, 2008, 12:51 PM
    Can't you two communicate through email or some instant messenger service?

Feb 13, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Thanks all... I just got worried for a bit.
    Thanks again
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2008, 05:35 PM
    I agree with the others , if a tiny thing like this ruins a relationship there are deeper issues. And Duck22 has a good idea , can you not email? There are hundreds of FREE Greetings sites out there where you can send Valentines messages.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 13, 2008, 05:42 PM
    I would've sent an email immediately so it's the first thing she sees when she checks next explaining what happened. You two should be using some sort of free internet phone service like Skype... I talk daily to my comrades in other countries and we chit chat at no cost computer to computer... voice, too.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 13, 2008, 07:15 PM
    They could do all those things if they had the money. He said so in other posts, yeah I cheated.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    They could do all those things if they had the money. He said so in other posts, yeah I cheated.
    LOL... your always one step ahead Tal :-)

Feb 15, 2008, 10:39 AM
    Thursday 14th, st valentines day.

Feb 15, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Thursday 14th, st valentines day.
    Woke up late for school, checked my messages. Nothing.
    Went to school, worried till 1 o'clock. Eat lunch.
    4:30 ame home and tried to call g/f, funny dialling tone.. . an asian voice tells me to leave a message.
    Tried every numbr I have but can't get through, what do I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 15, 2008, 02:55 PM
    You do nothing, especially stop worring. You can do nothing, until she tries to contact you again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I messed up. [ 4 Answers ]

OK I need help :confused: I am 20 yrs old, I had been with my ex for more than 2 yrs, and known him for more than 8. well... my boyfriend now ex boyfriend and I had broken up, but we would still hang out and mmm.. it was like if we were together but we were not. Well we were like this until...

W2 is messed up, I think [ 2 Answers ]

My husband is in the Military and we got his W2. The problem is that he is deployed and he got a bonus while he was over there. On his W2 it showed that amount in Box 1, and I was told it is not suppose to be there. I have already done my taxes. Is it suppose to be there, and if not what do I do?...

I messed up and I want to know what to do. [ 12 Answers ]

Ok to start, I'm 20 and She's 20. She has a 2 year old son. He means the world to her. I was just insane about her, she's perfect. Everything I want in a woman plus much more, she's affectionate, she cares a lot. I gave her butterflies and she melted every time we kissed. I was In heaven....

I am all messed up [ 6 Answers ]

I have never had a problem getting girls ever it has always been to easy for me I grew up with four girls I am not gay or bi but I am comfortable with my sexuality. Not to long ago I was living on cape cod mass. And I was dating the girl I thought I was going to be with for the rest of my life I...

View more questions Search