Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J Costa Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Oct 17, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Circuit boards
    Hi guys quick question what is the terminals on the circuit boards marked m1 and m2?
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Is the board from a Rheem gas furnace?
    J Costa Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Oct 18, 2007, 02:38 PM
    No it is a duraguard board for either staight cool or heat pump install
    tsa7man Posts: 154, Reputation: 9

Oct 19, 2007, 06:29 AM
    I can't speak for that brand, but I most furnace boards such as ICP's ( Heil, Tempstar etc. ) those terminals are the dead ones on the board to place the unused fan motor speed tape power leads to, so they are not just hanging around the blower compartment , where they could hit other electrical components, or worse yet, fly into the blower wheel while running...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Message boards [ 3 Answers ]

On top of doing photography I would also like to start a message board. I already have one planned in my head. I would like to have some tips on getting started and what do I have to look out for.

Converting 15 anp circuit into 20 amp circuit [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a treadmill. The problem is it doesn't work where I want it to. It can only run on 20 amps but all my outlets use 15 amps. It keeps tripping the breaker. Can I easily convert my outlet to a 20 amp?

Chopping Boards [ 1 Answers ]

I Was Wondering If Anyone Knows Whether I Can Use Oak As A Chopping Board As I Have Some Left Over That I Was Thinking Of Using. I Don't Know Whether It Is Hard Enough.

Outside GFI circuit - 15amp outlet on 20amp circuit [ 1 Answers ]

I need a better understanding of what I should do when setting up my new outdoor circuit. I've got a circuit that runs about 150 feet, so I'm installing 10g wire to allow for the voltage drop. I read in the Home Depot Electrical 123 book that I can have at most a 15amp circuit with 10g wire on...

View more questions Search