Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    rashmikakti's Avatar
    rashmikakti Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Mar 6, 2013, 04:25 PM
    Do I need to file tax return?
    I have come to USA from India on work permit(H1B) from an indian consulting company and working for best buy(my client), I came to minneapolis on 3-Dec-2012. Should I file my tax returns and if yes which is the best way to file without incurring more expenses to file the returns. My friends suggested me Turbo and HR block, but I am confused. Please suggest.


Check out some similar questions!

Does F2 need to file tax return as well? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My wife came into US in May 2010 and holds a valid F2 visa - she has never done any work in US and just "chills" :) - does she need to file her tax return too? If yes which form(s)? If answer is Yes above, she didn't file her return last year as well - What is she suppose to do now...

How should we file tax return? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a resident of Illinois and have a Illinois income, while my spouse is resident of Massachusetts and have a Massachusetts income for full year 2010. Can we file Federal tax return as a married filing jointly and States tax returns as a married filing separately? Thanks in advance for...

File W-7 form without tax return and why to file as a resident alien? [ 1 Answers ]

I came to USA in August 2004 on F1 Visa. I graduated and change status to H1b visa from October 2007. Now, I got married and my hasband came to USA on January 2008 on H4 visa. I have my brothers whom I can claim as they have green card and not earning anything. I will have to wait till May 2008...

Do I need to file tax return ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was in US for 5 yrs and returned to India in June 2005. I don't have any income from US, except Interest Income (<2500) from US banks. Let me know do I have to file 1040NR ? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.