My salary is 55,000 per year, I pay $700 per month in rent. Because they are a non profit, they take the position that they are not landlords so they adjust my salary and classify $700.00 as a "housing allowance", then they deduct it as meals and lodging. The problem is now my earnings have been misprepresented and underreported by over $100,000 as I have worked for this employer for over 15 years. DO I have a right to insist they correct this. I have brought this up many times and they are vague and never give me a straight answer. I am afraid I will lose my job if I create too many waves. At this point I do not want to be stuck having to prove what my true wages are if I lose my job, become diasabled or retire. I am not sure how to proceed.