Hello I'm asking on how to sign my right away I am the father and I don't get to see my kids much and have to pay a lot of money for childsupport which I'm behind on and now they want to thow me in jail when I'm trying. So I would like to just sign my rights away. She is married now and my kids have his last name and she always says they don't need me as a dad they have a dad. So please help me all she wants is to see me in jail.