Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    breakuploser Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2005, 01:05 PM
    Call?
    I went out with a girl three times and then she called me and said she didn't want to go out anymore, its been three weeks can I call her? Or just let it go?
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2005, 02:07 PM
    What happened my brother? What did you do wrong?

1. Too available - always calling, e-mailing, texting?

2. To clingy

3. Were cocky-fun or "a nice guy"

4. Are you a 'nice guy' - were you too agreeable?

Go to this website: www.sosuave.com and learn the RULES!! Go to www.askmen.com and read relationships. Read it ALL!!

How close were you? And what did you do wrong? She had an initial atraction to you and she 'felt' something - BUT, you probably feel into Wuss boy - right?

Woman want confident men!! Independent men. I think you may have fallen too early - that's why in dating it's best to go out with more than one woman - you Won't get emotionally attacjed too soon.

Woman want a best friend - treat her like your friend, bust her balls, dis-agree, create an argument with her - woman LOVE drama! treat at times like a kid step-sister or your mom. Woman DON'T want to be put on a pedistal.

They want a man who has out side activities, work, friends, family, workout, hobbies. You probably were too clingy and that's a huge red flag.

Was she really "Ms. Right"? Or just "Ms. Right Now?"
    babymama Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2005, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by breakuploser
    i went out with a girl three times and then she called me and said she didn't want to go out anymore, its been three weeks can i call her? or just let it go?
    Let her go obviously she told u clearly how she felt then again if u feel she does want u and just something is in her way go a head and try just don't sound to thirsty or despret she might get the wrong impression
    DoYouRealliMeanThat Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babymama
    let her go obviously she told u clearly how she felt then agian if u feel she does want u and just somthing is in her way go a head and try just dont sound to thirsty or despret she might get the wrong impression
    Yea just let her go
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Head on into the future and don't look back!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Okay it was 2 1/2 years ago. I know this because of this new invention called "dating" It's not like boy and girl dating, but rather a series of time broke down by what we call "years" and "months." This was actually posted in the year 2005 in the month of February. Since he only dated (not to be confused with time management) her three times, I'd bet money that he's actually forgot her name at this point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Call or not to call [ 6 Answers ]

When I was younger I always seemed to know what to do. Now, I feel like I don't have a clue. I met this guy on a dating service. We had our second date this past Sat. He orig. wanted to go out Fri but, he called on Thurs and I didn't speak to him till Fri. Question... When it comes to...

Should I call him? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I recently met this guy in a bar and he asked me out. We went on a date, had a really great time, ended the night with a lovely kiss. We agreed that we both enjoyed ourselves and would see each other again. A few days later he went on holiday for a week. He came back on Monday and I haven't...

Will he call ? [ 28 Answers ]

I know this sounds like everyother post, but here goes anyway. My boyfriend and I were together 11 1/2 months. We had a whirlwind relationship. We both have the same lifestyle. Work summers and take the winters off. We were SO in love, never fought. We spent the whole winter together traveling and...

Should I call him? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so my ex and I broke up about 2 months ago and since then, I still haven't gotten completely over him, he still tells me he misses me when I run into him and he is still sweet to me, hugging me, etc. But, I have been trying to move on and go out and meet new people. I've been seeing this...

Should I call him or get over him? [ 6 Answers ]

OK, here's my problem. In January, I met this guy and liked him from the start. I had 5th period w/ him and every day I liked him more and more, and over time he began to really mean a lot to me. He was always really nice and he knew I liked him but never said he liked me back. The year ended...

View more questions Search