Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adorella Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 09:31 AM
    Why is my mom so annoying?
    Today I got home and my mom kept yelling at me because I have a very good grade (4) on a test. Happens all the time. And Maths, that time I had an excellent grade (5) and she asked me why did I write the other tasks wrong.. Seriously. And when I visited my friend and came home at 6 o'clock she was all like : " Omg why didn't you tell me that you goed there?! You aren't moving from this house again." Me : " What? I already told you." And bla bla bla... And she keeps saying that without excellent grades I won't get a job and get money and other stupid things.. And she is saying that this early.. -.- Can somebody help me?
    Marrocks Posts: 3, Reputation: -5

Oct 22, 2012, 11:05 AM
    She's probably scared, worried or stressed. Has she always been like that? I think she might be worrying about your future.
    Adorella Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 11:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrocks View Post
    She's probably scared, worried or stressed. Has she always been like that? I think she might be worrying about your future.
    Yeah,always... But come on, I am not even in high school yet..
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2012, 12:04 PM
    Maybe she is trying to get you to take your studies more seriously? How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I annoying him? Is he really into me? [ 27 Answers ]

There's this guy. I've known him for 5 years. We even dated for a year and 8 months. At the time he was 16, and I was 15. At that time I was not allowed to date, but I went behind my parents back, and did anyway. Everything was going great, we got along, never fought, or anything. Well one...

Why is she annoying me? [ 3 Answers ]

So I am a girl and there is a girl that is two years younger than me, and we both like the same guy. What confuses me is, all year she has been trying to get me to ask this guy out. At the end of the year, there was a big dance and he asked me to go with him so I did. When I told her she seemed...

Annoying pop ups [ 1 Answers ]

I am running windows xp professional on an Hp laptop. I have got internet explorer 7 but have recently been plagued by annoying pop ups every time I go online. The worst one is C:\program files\PeDevice\tmp\tmp.html in a internet window, though it is an empty box, it seems to pop up three to four...

Annoying pop ups won't go away. [ 16 Answers ]

I keep getting αll these pop-ups αnd I've αlreαdy blocked them through the internet pop up blocking or whαtever but it dosen't work I even put the sites down αs restricted but they keep on comming-- whαt should I do? I wαnt to downloαd αn αnti pop up progrαm but which one should I choose because I...

Annoying [ 3 Answers ]

How do you repair your msn messenger. I have a problem where this thing called msn block cheaker keeps on poppin up constently not letting me talk to my other contacts plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me what can I do I've tried everything:mad:

View more questions Search