Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jahnplay Posts: 83, Reputation: -1

Feb 23, 2007, 10:29 PM
    How do you call this
    How you call a song that you want to find just the words in the song not the lyrics just the person saying the works without the music in the back ground like when you want just the music its called the name insturmintal but what's the one for just the words
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2007, 10:33 PM
    A poem?
    jahnplay Posts: 83, Reputation: -1

Feb 23, 2007, 10:47 PM
    No poem does not work
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2007, 11:05 PM
    A Sonnet?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Lyrics are the words to a song. Performer, singer, band, group is/are the person(s) doing the singing in a song. Then again, are you asking about the person who wrote the words?lyracist or song writer.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 24, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Could it be A capella?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2007, 08:40 AM
    J_9, glad you could make sense of the question better than I. Your answer sounds about right to me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Call or not to call [ 6 Answers ]

When I was younger I always seemed to know what to do. Now, I feel like I don't have a clue. I met this guy on a dating service. We had our second date this past Sat. He orig. wanted to go out Fri but, he called on Thurs and I didn't speak to him till Fri. Question... When it comes to...

Why doesn't he call? [ 8 Answers ]

I met a guy a couple of weeks ago and we went out last week. We had a nice time and both agreed that we'd have to get together again soon, but there were no plans made. We text message a lot, so when I ended up being free on Friday night (we had just gone on our first date that wed.) I texted him...

Should I call him? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I recently met this guy in a bar and he asked me out. We went on a date, had a really great time, ended the night with a lovely kiss. We agreed that we both enjoyed ourselves and would see each other again. A few days later he went on holiday for a week. He came back on Monday and I haven't...

Will he call ? [ 28 Answers ]

I know this sounds like everyother post, but here goes anyway. My boyfriend and I were together 11 1/2 months. We had a whirlwind relationship. We both have the same lifestyle. Work summers and take the winters off. We were SO in love, never fought. We spent the whole winter together traveling and...

View more questions Search