Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acedog777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 04:18 PM
    Does my mom hate me??
    Evrey time my mom gets in a fight with me she calls me an ungreatful bas**d motherfu**** ECT just today she said to jesus why did I have to have a child and now she said she's going to take my eloence and chrisimas money and move out leavimg me with my dad and that's going to be hard on both of us because my dad has(pd)parkensons desies it make him shake and makes it hard to move sometimes what should I do
    *** help and comment I'm only 12
    Clemintine Posts: 105, Reputation: 30

Dec 16, 2010, 05:53 PM
    No I don't think your mom hates you, it sounds like she is overwhelmed and lost, and maybe generally displeased with her life... Not specifically you! Please do not blame yourself for anything she might do or say...
    It sounds as if she is fairly unapproachable, I wouldn't try talking her out of doing anything, don't provoke her I guess.
    I would talk to someone about this though, immediately... Like a counselor or teacher at school, or find a number for a social worker in town. It's not fair you are being verbally abused by your own mother, she really has no right to tell you she wished you hadn't been born... What an awful thing for a mother to say!
    Does your dad know what is going on?
    I wish you luck, and if your mom ever physically hurts you please tell someone right away!
    gemmax Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Dec 27, 2010, 06:24 PM
    No, it is more likely that your Mom hates her life and maybe has a great lot of dissatisfaction with herself. I advise you to talk to someone you can trust immediately. A teacher, a trustworthy relative, a minister, or even your family doctor. Your mom may have an emotional or mental problem that causes her to behave this way as well. It is not about you though, and as hard as it is, you must not give what she says to you any credibility. If you were all these things, you would not be seeking help. Please take this very, very seriously, though and get the help you need.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 27, 2010, 07:18 PM

First what are you and her fighting about, Do you have outside help to help with your dad ?
    Being the care giver for someone with your dads disease can be hard, and sadly your dad may only be getting worst over time, and you mom knows that her life will be getting harder and harder.

Perhaps she needs and expects more of you than nomal other 12 year olds because of this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I love my mom why does she hate me [ 7 Answers ]

I love my mam but she always sticks up 4 my little sister and I always get blamed and grounded because of her

Does my mom hate me [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I the oldest and only girl out of my mothers children but it seems as though my mother only picks on me. If we were having a conversation and I said something funny she would turn her nose up and talk over me. But if it were one of my younger brothers she woulde think it was the funniest...

My mom and Step mom in hate! [ 6 Answers ]

My mom and step mom are not getting along. It all started with a stupid gift card! Out of all things. My card only had $3.45 on it and my brother only had $.19 on his. The cards were soposed to have $20.00 on it. My mom and step mom live one house away from each other and then they just get into...

I hate my mom, no lie. [ 10 Answers ]

Its pure hate, I hope she dies, it would make my day. She acts nothing like a mother I don't call her mom I call her , excuse my language. But really she embarrasses me so badly she hits me and yells at me and is irreponsible. Okay so I do competition cheerleading and we had to sell something's...

View more questions Search