Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsimpson1990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 06:10 PM
    How can I find my biological father? He is listed on my birth certificate.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 8, 2010, 07:36 PM

How much other info, is the name a unusual or popular one,
    Does the mother have other good info, where family was from, other family members or more
    looking4others Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2010, 05:08 PM
    Have you tried Troy Dunn's the Locator? Good luck in your search!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a step father have rights if no father is listed on birth certificate [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is 8yrs and my husband has been the one that has taken care of her since she was 2 yrs. Her bio father isn't listed on her because but we have had a dna test done. He doesn't want to be part of her life but doesn't know if he wants to sign over his rights! Does my husband have any...

No father listed on birth certificate for UAE embassy authentication [ 0 Answers ]

Hello! My daughter's is 8 and on her birth certificate, the father's name is not mentioned and was not acknowledge by her biological father since birth. We don't have any contact anymore ever since. Now I sent my daughter's birth certificate for authentication at DFA and UAE Embassy. However the...

Biological father needs to be added to birth cert. When other man listed/ name change [ 31 Answers ]

When my daughter was born my ex was thought to be her biological father but found out otherwise at a later date. Everything was proven through paternity tests, but now my problem is I don't even know where to begin getting everything resolved. My ex's name is on the birth certificate and needs to...

No father listed on birth certificate how can husband adopt [ 15 Answers ]

I live in KS. I don't know who my baby's biological father is, how can my husband adopt? There is no fater listed on the birth certificate. And what if someone later in life were to question if they were the father what would happen then?

Rights of a father not listed on birth certificate [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Louisiana and am pregnant with my first child. The father of the baby has expressed no interest in the baby and will not be listed on the birth certificate. What rights, if any will he have even if he isn't listed on the birth certificate?

View more questions Search