Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathyfl99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2010, 02:01 PM
    My 18 yr. old daughter is not working, is using drugs and is abusive.How to evict
    My 18 yr. old daughter quit school, is not working, is using drugs and is abusive and destructive. I have told her to leave, but she refuses. How do I get her out. I have a 7 yr. old and a 3 yr. old. This is having a really bad effect on my marriage and I am very depressed. I want her out.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 4, 2010, 04:26 PM

It doesn't matter what her relationship. She is a resident in your home and has to be formerly evicted according to the laws in your area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to answer abusive adult daughter? [ 24 Answers ]

How do I answer a disrespectful adult daughter who is abusive to me?

How do I evict an abusive 25 why.o. Daughter [ 8 Answers ]

My 25 y.o. daughter is abusive to the point where my wife has threatened to leave or committ suicide.I have told my daughter to leave on numerous occasions but she refuses. She quit her job, is an alcoholic and bulemic. She has refused therapy. Her fiancée broke off her engagement 2 weeks ago -...

My adult daughter is using drugs and I need help [ 7 Answers ]

My oldest daughter is using drugs. She has admitted this to me. I have raides her 8 year old daughter, and only returned the child to her this past summer. There was no custody battle. My daughter felt her child was better off with myself and my Husband. After I let the grand-baby go to live with...

What to do about an abusive adult daughter [ 2 Answers ]

How do you deal with a 44 year-old daughter who verbally attacks her father (bad father, bad grandfather) and nothing we say seems to get through to her? Her mother (from a prior marriage) uses this daughter to air her grievances about her ex husband and the daughter seems to believe her. This has...

Teen Daughter in a possible Abusive relationship [ 1 Answers ]

My 18 year daughter is a senior and weeks away from graduation. She currently is not in the relationship which her mother an I suspect is controlling at the least, or perhaps abusive at worst. This boy I am describing was her boyfriend from late last year through January of this year. When the...

View more questions Search