Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pink_poodle Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Feb 17, 2010, 01:52 PM
    Baby names?
    Im having trouble naming my baby boy. I feel like everyone wants to have an opinion in this my mom, grandma, and my boyfriends parents. It should really only be up to my boyfriend and I:mad:. Anyway I've looked for names online like at babycenter.com, babynames.com, babynamegenie.com and I've bought a couple of books but I haven't found anything I really like. Are there any other websites with cool baby names?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 17, 2010, 01:55 PM

Just look into your heart and name that lovely baby. That should be your only source.

Tick
    ladybug123 Posts: 64, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2010, 08:38 PM

Have you considered names from either of your family? Sometimes going the traditional and heritage way has a bit more meaning to you, and won't very likely be an overused popular name.
    We looked into literature to find the name for our daughter. Maybe you have a favourite playwriter like shakespeare, or another.
    ROroROro Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 09:06 AM

I always wanted to name my boy Jason or Jake or Justin. But I think Josh is also cool :)
    I hope when I get a boy I will name him Jake :) :D
    Good luck!
    Sorry I'm late!
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2010, 09:17 AM

Baby Name Guide - Irish Baby Names

This is a great site offering lots of names from different countrys.

I lean towards the irish myself.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2010, 10:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    Baby Name Guide - Irish Baby Names

this is a great site offering lots of names from differant countrys.

i lean towards the irish myself.
    Not that you are biased of course... ;)
    I once wanted to name one of my sons Sean Patrick Haley, but my husband, at the time, said we weren't that Irish!
    Still love the name though... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby girl names [ 16 Answers ]

What are some unusual girl names for a newborn. Jeremy

Baby goat names [ 2 Answers ]

Hello yeeeaa! I am new to this site;) but I have a question. I have two other goats named salt @ Pepper Salt=girl Pepper=wether. We are going to breed her soon:D:D:D and I was wondering what should I name him/her. I was thinking of a spice because Salt and Pepper is a spice name. If you have...

Baby names? [ 16 Answers ]

My husband and I have finally decided on baby names. But we are having issues with middle names. We have Camilla and Alexander for the girl and boy names. Any suggestions? We both liked Francesca for a girl middle name. I think it would be cute to call her Frankie. My mother thinks its horrible...

Need baby names. [ 4 Answers ]

My mother is pregnant and we can't come up with a middle name for the baby. Were naming the baby Cassidy, It means clever. We want a middle name that the meaning will go nicely with the first. Also, We want a unique name. Not something like Ann, Mary, rose, Jane. So on, So forth. Any ideas?

Baby Names [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am not pregnant!! Today my boyfriend and I were discusing some baby names. I was just wondering what you named your babies or have any good ideas for baby names. I have come up with Adriana, Augustino, Carmella, Johnny and Elle this is were I stopped. This is just a cute...

View more questions Search