Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    #1fanjustinbieber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 02:10 PM
    How to get your dad not to mad anymore
    I hate my dad so much. He always yelling and screaming and he never will shut up. I try to send him an email, but right after I finish a 2 page "stop yelling" note to him, I remember that he never checks his email. He's the most annoying dad on the planet!! And then he bought me this shirt that he knew I would love, which I did, but now he never lets me where it out! My parents are divorced by the way. I hate him! How can I get him to make the stress disappear from both me and my dad?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 27, 2009, 02:23 PM

A few questions.

1. How old are you?
    2. Have you done something to make him mad? (be honest)
    3. What does he yell at you about?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son has a dad and now the biological dad came out of da blue and wants a dna test? [ 5 Answers ]

When I was five months pregnant my sons dad abandoned me and started denying my son, I started dating someone else who didn't care that I was pregnant he still chose to love me and be with me, he even had a few words with the loser when I was eight months pregnant and needed things for the baby...

My dad doesn't want me to go out anymore [ 5 Answers ]

OK so I am a 20 year old girl, almost 21. Im graduating college in a year. I work and I go to school. Im going to start by saying.. I started having friends when I started college. In high school, I was very quiet. I did have a few friends and I went out mayb three times a month. My confidence ever...

Am I going mad? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have completely convinced myself that I am pregnant, however I have had 4 negative tests. I know they can take a while to show but I am going mad in the mean time and could be putting my life on hold for nothing. I came off the pill and then went back on it for a short while and came...

My stepdaughter dad, isn't really her dad, and I want to adopt her [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I are trying to get some insight on how to go about telling her exhusband that I want to adopt her /his daughter, 8yrs old with him knowing that he wasn't really the father in the first place. He agreed to raise her knowing that he wasn't her real dad, ( bio is completely out of the...

I don't want to live with my dad and stepmom anymore [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Kaylee and I’m 16. I was born in August of 1991. My brother was born in July of 1992, which is when my parents got divorced. We lived in Seattle at the time. Now we live in Oklahoma. My dad doesn’t want me living with my mom because he says that she couldn’t be a...

View more questions Search