Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2011, 07:33 AM

I skimmed but didn't read everything so sorry if I am repeating,
    But being that you have excellent advice for your daughter, all of which I would also have said, I want to also point out another issue here.
    It is NOT normal in any way for a teen to be molesting a small child. A 'normal' (and I hate to use that term in a situation like this) but a 'normal' teen sexual preditor would be sexually assaulting girls his age, or at least closer to it, 10-16.

The fact that he went after a 6 year old sends me red flags for HIM as well. (I am BY NO MEANS saying that he wasn't wrong, and that it wasn't his fault, and that it is excusable in any way)

It makes me feel that maybe when HE was 6, he was playing touching games with a teen or adult as well. So if I were in your family, I would also want THAT addressed as well.

Good luck hon. And give your daughter some extra kisses for bed tonight. She needs mommys love :)
    snshny2002 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 12:43 PM
    Ccv

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A sexually abused child? [ 2 Answers ]

What do I do if I suspected a family member has sexually abused my son? He is only 4 and has had a complete turn around in his personality and has many of the behavioral signs. I ask him about it and he doesn't tell me anythingDoes anyone know the first step to get help? I'm not sure if it is...

Was I sexually abused? [ 13 Answers ]

When I was about 13 or 14 years old a male cousin who is nine years older than me fondled me. I really struggle with was I molested. I know that age of consent in my state is 16, but I feel guilty because I just laid there and did not fight back. I now have anxiety issues and no libido with my...

Sexually abused [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend was sexually abused when he was young and now he seems to think that its his fault. He hasn't talked to anyone about it. How do I help him?:confused:

My daughter, sexually abused, has a love/hate relationsip with me [ 11 Answers ]

Hello My daughter, now in her mid 20's, was sexually abused by a family friend when she was very young, and she and her brother used to stay with them and play with their children. I have given my daughter all the love and support I can. My trouble is that the wife of this man knew of...

View more questions Search