Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Liv4eva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 01:20 AM
    I am also dealing with a problem quit the same and I don't know what to do.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2011, 07:52 AM

Liv4eva, could you make your own thread pleas hon?

Kat, how old are you? It seems to be that the biggest problem here is your father, and you NEED to report his abuse to someone, a teacher, a school nurse, counselor, anyone. Get your brother and yourself out of there. Your step mother does seem hatefull. But your father is far more alarming in my opinion. Get help and get away from both of them.
    anonymous7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 07:55 PM
    Woah seriously this is like the exact story of mine I call my step mum a gold digging whore to all my friends she is the most negative person I have ever known like she never is happy with anything I do such a ***** and she always runs my dad down even though he is best guy... my dad is like the nicest and unselfish/affectionate guy just never puts himself first. My mum also committed suicide when I was young. I have no idea what to do I'm just lucky I went to boarding school for the past 5 years so I didn't have to live with her all the time. And now I'm 18 so I'm moving out luckily.

I'm really not sure what you can do in your situation sorry I just looked online to see what I could do :S
    Hope you find something though. Good luck
    morganrox13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 06:14 PM
    Omg. I know exactly what is happening to you. My mom is getting married to this man, who just happens to be my bff's dad. He knows that if he says something, she'll do it. It isn't because she is scared, but because I guess the love between them is strong... but he hates me and I don't like him very much... so basiclly, I'm dealing with the same thing... my mother thinks I am a horrible person for not absolutely loving him, and my dad has a new girlfriend as well(but I love her! <3 )... so, please just run away and call the cops the next time he hits you!
    bliiloveyou Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Dec 23, 2011, 04:02 PM
    It´s sad how step moms are almost always the evil once I got a step dad and his great but my step mom is a lying *****...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2011, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bliiloveyou View Post
    It´s sad how step moms are almost always the evil once i got a step dad and his great but my step mom is a lying *****.....

No, what's sad is your language, your total inability to express yourself.

How old are you?
    bliiloveyou Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Dec 27, 2011, 04:57 AM
    I´m sorry if it was hard to read for you, sometimes I type to fast and get it all wrong :). Still I don´t see any point to rage about it.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2011, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bliiloveyou View Post
    I´m sorry if it was hard to read for you, sometimes i type to fast and get it all wrong :). Still i don´t see any point to rage about it.

We agree - so why were you raging?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evil desires [ 10 Answers ]

I have been a self mutilator for about 10 years (I'm 22), I have been married for 17 months and have not cut myself since a little while before. I am also 35 weeks pregnant. My husband and I barely have a relationship because all he does is sit on his computer and tonight I caught my husband...

The Evil Eye. Is there such a thing? [ 25 Answers ]

O.K. so going to the grocery store is usually mediocre. The other day,there I was, turning around to move my cart from an island where they keep cold sandwiches & stuff. So I turn around, ready to go forward, and there was this man(about 60) giving me this look. There was no reason for the look...

Evil old navy... [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone knows the name of the song in the new old navy commercial "spring loves stripes". A woman sings it and the chorus goes " daddio, daddio" a few times... Its stuck in my head for hours after I see the commercial so I figure it would make sense for me to at least know...

Resident evil 4 [ 1 Answers ]

Where do you find the broken butterfly magnum on the castle level on Resi 4 ps2 ?

Evil spyware [ 6 Answers ]

I have decided to run some tests of the main spyware removal tools: Adaware, spybot, xoftspy, Micro$oft AS, trend housecall, etc. So what do you consider the worest spy/ad/malware out there? Also are there any other tools I should try? :D

View more questions Search