Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karma Echoes19 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 10:26 PM
    Depression & Desperation
    Is It Hopeless? As Much As I want to have Faith I Just Don't Know How... Becoming pregnant seems so impossible to me Its as if it's a Myth or a Fairytale, Something that can only come true and a Dream or Fantasy Movie'... I just don't understand why tha good lord blesses all these horrible doped up women who don't even wnt or take care of their children as opposed to those of us who so desperately wnt & feign for a child. The love we have to give is exploding, overflwoing, screaming deep within just dying to come out & be giving to a beautiful baby miracle, I so desperatley need someone to talk to about what I'm going through, all the stress and my life is driving me into a bottomless pit of deep dark depression, not helping my chances at all, to know I'm not alone and this is a huge relief'
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2008, 10:36 PM

Hi, Karma Echoes19!

What sort of things are you going through in your life right now, please?

Thanks!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2008, 12:12 AM

If your heart is overflowing with a desire to nurture another, help someone. There are plenty of older children in the foster system who could do with love. There are babies born to drug addicted parents who need your support finacially or otherwise.

Wanting what you want, when you want it does bring on stress. It can bring out our whining nature (whining is anger coming through a small hole.) I'm not pointing a finger at you, just at human nature.

Oct 23, 2008, 05:37 AM

That's messed up I've read some of you're replies to some of these peoples questions and all you do is criticize, all I wanted was some advice as to how I can go about asking my doctor my what might be the problem and what my options would be, I'm not to the point where I've giving up on myself and wnt to adopt, I admit that I am overly anxious, and it drives up crazy, all I think about 24/7 is what I can do to improve my chance of becoming pregnant and the moment I stop take a breath & relax is when it'll probably happen, so please if you can be straight the point it would be very much appreciated and helpful. God Bless You... EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 23, 2008, 06:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma Echoes19 View Post
    that's messed up I've read some of you're replies to some of these peoples questions and all yall do is criticize,
    It is unfortunate you have that idea of this site already. You only have two posts. This is actually very incorrect.

all I wanted was some advice as to how I can go about asking my doctor my what might be the problem and what my options would be,
    Karma, if you wanted advice as to what to ask your doctor, you should have posted that in your original thread. We can only go by the typed words, we cannot read minds. You never stated until now that you needed advice as to what to ask your doctor or what your options would be.

im not to the point where I've givin up on myself
    That is good to hear.

what I can do to improve my chance of becoming pregnant
    Again, we need more information. Hun, you haven't given us any info yet.

We need to know how old you are, how long you have been trying to get pregnant, if you've ever been on any kind of birth control and, if so, what kind and for how long. What is your marital situation? Are your periods regular? When was your last visit to the doctor for a female exam?

You see, to give the kind of advice you are seeking we need to know all about your particular situation.

Oct 23, 2008, 06:45 AM
    Hmmm Maybe My First Post Didn't Post Then, That's My Fault Im New & Its Kind of Hard Trying To Figure It Out On A Phone... I Do apologize, Ill just Have To Re-type it...

Oct 23, 2008, 07:01 AM
    Im 19, My Husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a year now... I've always had irregular periods since I first started when I was 11, never really used condoms or birth control at all when I becaome sexually active @ 14... I was on the pill for about a year when I was 16 but didn't take it consistently.. 1 of the main reasons I'm afraid I may ne infertile is because I've done a little research on infertility and I do have 1 symptom that stands out more than any at all, increased facial hair, not really bad I mean others don't really notice but I deffenetly do. I pray theirs something out there that can be done. God Bless You!! EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I Have Depression? [ 8 Answers ]

I know you see these posts all the time, I've searched around for an answer and I've already read symptoms of depression and all that. It's just that I really don't know if I actually am depressed. I'll tell you some more now. I'm fourteen years old, By the way. I went to London on a...

Depression [ 5 Answers ]

If the world developes a recession or depression , what would happen to the belongings people owe money on?

Depression [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am newly married and we are having problems related to sex. My husband is not able to get excited or gets satisfied easily w/o doing anything . There is no erection so far. He has some mental disturbances also may be due to ups and down in career or he was not able to stick to any...

I'm in desperation of some useful advise ! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my name is Brittany and I'm 14 years old & I live with my grandparents. About 2 1/2 years ago my dad was in a major car accident. He was drinking and him and two other guys got in the car. My dad was the driver and there was a man in the back seat and another in the passenger seat. My dad...

Depression, why? [ 5 Answers ]

OK I've been feeling a little down lately, I'm thinking it was because of me yelling at my g/f then she goes and says its because of her and I think it's a combination of stuff, I'm thinking it might be caused by my absence of bowling, I've been bowling for like 6 years now and I haven't bowled in...

View more questions Search