Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rm123in Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 07:36 AM
    I have a daughter and now I want to have a son.
    I have a daughter. We wany to have a son. Tell me what precaution we should take
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 24, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Unfortunately you get what you are given. There are no tried and true ways to conceive a boy or a girl.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Only way to assure the gender of your child is to adopt one... and even then, you never know.

... meaning, sorry. No medical way to choose.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 24, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Well you have sex and hope you are lucky, that is about it
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2008, 07:23 PM
    50/50 chance
    Either way love them 100%

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help as far as treating a daughter like a daughter [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am asking for help! I have a 33 year old daughter who it seems is always coming up with "why can't you treat me like a daughter should be treated, I have my own family and you just don't treat me like a daughter should be treated". What am I going to do here? I have been...

My 16 yr old daughter [ 11 Answers ]

I cannot get my 16 yr old daughter to come home or go to school? What do I need to do to get someone to help.

My daughter [ 7 Answers ]

I'm due in two weeks and I'm not with the father of my child. He wants to be able to take her for weeks at a time. I don't really trust him. But he wants to stay with dual custody of my daughter. I'm worried that if I allow him to take my daughter he won't bring her back. Do you think that it will...

How to help my daughter? [ 5 Answers ]

My Daughter is eight years old and in a very bad situation her mother is not taking proper care of her. She sometimes forgets to feed her before school. My Daughter is talking with a social worker. Is this A good thing? I had her in in counseling but could not afford to keep it going. Her mother...

Looking for my Daughter [ 15 Answers ]

I have a 20 yr old daughter, Jennifer who 5 days ago disappeared, left everything in her apartment, quit her job and is helping her troubled fiancé hide from the cops. I don't know where she is and if I should call the cops or get involved. She could be in trouble. She is very naïve and trusting...

View more questions Search