Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benif07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Is my girlfriend trying impress other people?
    I have been with my girlfriend for a year now, and next we are both going on holiday togeather, the other day she mentioned about going to get her legs eyebrows and a bikini wax and manicure and pedicure, and as a joke I said yeah sure you'll do that for people on holiday that your never going to see again but you won't do it for me, and she got really serious and said yeah well I shouldn't have to do it for you because you love me, and it might just be me but that makes no sense, shouldn't she do it for me even when we don't go on holiday? Because it sounds like to me that she can't be botherd to look after her self properly when its just me and her, is she trying to impress people on holiday?
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jun 12, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Yes she is trying to impress people on holiday. Don't fall into this trap I know about this she thinks you love her well this could be a bad sign mate. Think of it klike this when you first met she was probably trying toimpress you. I know she sound right by saying why do I need to do it for you cause I know you already love me. Well you better watch it cause she obviously thiks she's got you already and can start taking you for granted and before you know it bang you coud be on the outer.

I don't want to sound bad maybe she is being genuine but think about it shouldn't she be wanting to impress you isn't that what your girlfriend wants to o although girls do like attention so this canbe done but hay she should definitely be doing this for you but the reasonshe is not is because she thinks she's got you and you isn't going anywhere. You need to get on top of this sitation I have a feeling your always telling her how much you love her and been clingy.

STOP THIS NOW its only been a year play harder to hget don't be an arsehole but maybe be a little more occupied with other things and don't give her a s much of your tme be busy, this ill get her to realise maybe your not all over her and she may have to put a bit extra in to keep you keen you MUST become the prise. Cause think ofit thi way why is she wanting to impress other people?? You onlytry and impress the peoople you want don't you!! Betwhen you first meet a girl you try and impress her.

What you need to do is not get jealous and mention any of thisa crap to her just say nothing the best way to handle it is to be a bit distant and say nothing maybe get a new haircut or do something for yourself spark yourself up before the holidaysthink of something you can buy yourself so you may be looking better don't say anything just do it and she might just start to thnk what your thinking...
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jun 12, 2007, 07:22 AM
    First off, you shouldn't have asked that in the first place. Girls don't like being questioned. When they are, they rebel, and that's how wars begin.

But now that you've asked... it's likely she was doing it just to feel good. She might try to impress others, but that doesn't mean she necessarily wants to cheat on you. Some people like it when they get others' attention; it improves their self-esteem and it lets them know they're valuable. It's shallow, but it's a good way for her to test herself. Hell, the attention she gets may even be from other women but she'll still feel better about herself; why do you think women spend so much time and money on crap men don't give a rat's @ss about? You know those butt-ugly giant sunglasses girls wear? Men don't like those things but girls still buy them; and to impress who? OTHER WOMEN.

Women are illogical. They are emotional. They decide things with their heart. She just wants to get her high from having other people look at her. That's all this is about.
    Bestsinger101 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jun 12, 2007, 07:23 AM
    I think most people male or female want to look their best when they go on holiday don't they? Its nice to feel and look good sitting on a beach in your bikini!

From my personal experience, my boyfriend (at the time) of a year seemed to be a little distant and the 'spark' had disappeared, so I didn't feel like making an effort, I didn't have a bikini wax or make the extra effort to look really nice.

Do you still have your spark?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2007, 07:23 AM
    When females go out to special places, they want to look good. That's what they do, so don't stress over it. End of story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

Why do people say they are 'going out'? [ 1 Answers ]

What I don't get is how people can say they are going out without actually going on a date with them? ITS STUPID!! :mad: I don't get it, someone's like, "hey gurl, so you wanna be my gurlfriend?" and the girls like "ummm...yeah...." and they don't even go on a flipin date!! Can someone explain...

How do I impress my coach? [ 2 Answers ]

On our cheer squad, we have 18 girls. Only 16 were supposed to make it but there was a tie. 2 girls are going to be cut in about a month in a half. We had our 2nd practice today. The coach said that the biggest thing that would determine the cuts is our ability to try hard have a good additude and...

Impress my girlfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Give me tips to impress my Girl

For people [ 3 Answers ]

Hello people! I'm a student, I like sport very much. I play football, volleybal, ping-pong and basketball not bad. Also I like to cycle very much. I have a bad bicycle and I want to buy a new bike, but I haven't enough money because mountain bike(on this type of bicycle you can not only ride, but...

View more questions Search