Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paynter167 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2006, 08:17 AM
    Force minor out of house
    What can I do to get my 14 year old daughter out of my house if she refuses to listen to me and I feel as though I will cause her bodily harm
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2006, 09:59 AM
    Try and work it out. Want to know how to destroy your relationship with your daughter? Kick her out at 14.

That being said…
    Call your local Department of Child and Family Services (or some other equivalent name to that). Give your child up for adoption. She will be placed in foster care. She might then get adopted (but at 14, I seriously doubt it).

If you stick her in foster care, she might turn to drugs or booze or something else since the supervision would probably be a lot less then you would administer at home.

Another suggestion. Send her to boot camp. I'm sure they must have one for girls.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2006, 10:18 AM
    You know what YOU ARE SICK. You posted about your daughter being pregnant and now you are talking about forcing her out or you are going to hurt her. YOU ARE SICK. You know what somebody needs to call the cops on you and knock some sense in you. You know what people like you piss me off. Why are you here? Your daughter needs parents and needs parents who are supportive no matter what she does. If you think you are going to lay your stupid hands on your daughter you need to turn yourself in. I may be talking strong but you need to get a grip. Think about what is important. Joe

You can not force your daughter to give up her own baby, you can not force her to abort a baby. She wants to keep her baby and you need to be a real parent so get off your high horse and become a real parent without forcing anything on your daughter.
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2006, 10:26 AM
    Jesushelper76 disagrees: You can not send somebody to boot camp that is pregnant.

What??

The poster never said her child was pregnant. Just that it is a 14 year old.

I think you are mixing up the posts. The pregnant post is a different post.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Feb 8, 2006, 10:28 AM
    This was misleading and this makes me mad I removed my answer to the post. Here in this post you are no longer misleadparents right to force minor to give baby for adoption You know that there is always two sides to a story,each person having a side. I have never seen two stories from one person
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2006, 10:28 AM
    Oh, my bad.

I didn't realize that this poster was the same as the pregnant poster.

In which case, I wish to re-post my answer and shame on the poster paynter167 for not mentioning here that her child is pregnant.

I take back everything AND I say, shame on you paynter167. You want to cause your daughter bodily harm because she refusses to give up her child??

God, that is sad. I think in your daughter's best interest, she should leave so as to not be exposed to you anymore.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2006, 10:48 AM
    Now you understand why I reacted the way I did.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Feb 8, 2006, 10:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76

I do I do I do, can not rate you I am out a normal for me, well put
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 8, 2006, 10:50 AM
    I wondered how you could upset a cool level headed person like Jesushelper until I went back and checked your other thread about your daughter 14 being pregnant.The way you wrote this post you left out just enough facts to keep people from seeing you for the uncaring person that you are,and sir that is intentionally misleading and leaves the true matters of your problem out. This makes you a liar,a fraud,and a lousy parent. What kind of person would want to physically abuse a child ,a pregnant one at that.I know that her pregnancy came as a shock and dissapointment ,but this is no way to handle this situation.This little girl needs the love and support of her family and counceling and parenting class and a lot of things you should be providing.You also should seek help with a counselor and obviously parenting classes may help,as well as anger management.Your family needs a lot of help so instead of trying to con us get help for your famoly to deal with the birth of your grandchild!:cool: :mad:
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2006, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Yes. I do.

I don't always look at who the poster is, I rather just answer the question.

And in this case, I didn't realize that the same person posted those 2 posts.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Feb 8, 2006, 12:01 PM
    You should be thrown in jail for even thinking about hurting your pregnant 14 year old daughter. What is the matter with you?? I understand that something like this can be traumatic on any family but hurting your child who is carrying your grandchild is sick.

Do you relaize what you just admitted to us on this forum? You want to harm your own child? You need to go seek help right away. Check yourself into a clinic, and I hope that someone out there who knows you or your daughter somehow knows what your intentions are and gets your daughter out of your home. You better get a grip on this and fast before you get your a-- thrown in jail. Maybe it'll do you some good. My god that's sick!
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 8, 2006, 01:02 PM
    Guys I think this is another "HOAXER" lets not feed them EH??

And if you are true, you need to seek major help because you have a lot of issue's from your posts that I've read...

paynter167 I hope you know that there are ways for ADMIN etc to see IP address... You should be reported and have your child removed for there safety... Remeber you made a choice to have a child, a child does not make a CHOICE to be born... You should be reported to your local law enforcement I'm sure they would have ways to deal with you.

CHILD ABUSE IS A CRIME.....
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2006, 01:14 PM
    First I hope admin don't ban me for what I want to say.

If I could call fire and damnation on anyone I have heard from on this board it would be for such action.

Next I do hope this girl does find somewhere else to live, she deserves much better than you to live with.

First this is your daughter, OK, she messed up but she is doing what she believes is best. Keeping a child at 14 is hard and yes her family will have to help a lot. But she has that right to try.

Best bet for her is to find a LOVING family member to go stay with.
    And honestly I am not sure being in the child welfare system could not be more loving than what I have heard on here.

If this poor girl needs to discuss her problems I would be glad to hear from her.

Feb 8, 2006, 02:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nwsflash
    Guys I think this is another "HOAXER" lets not feed them EH ????

And if you are true, you need to seek major help because you have alot of issue's from your posts that i've read....

paynter167 I hope you know that there are ways for ADMIN ect to see IP address....You should be reported and have your child removed for there safty...Remeber you made a choice to have a child, a child does not make a CHOICE to be born......You should be reported to your local law enforcement I'm sure they would have ways to deal with you.
    I think your right, it may be a hoaxer, and Im hoping it is. But even so its still sick to even come on here and lie about something like that and it isn't funny. I hope I don't get banned either for what I said, but it had to be said. Im just very disgusted by this person hoax or no hoax.

Feb 8, 2006, 03:22 PM
    Well I got my answer people I talked to a laywer and in nj the parent has the RIGHT to put the baby up for adoption if the child is a minor but not the right to force her to have an abortion.so if anyone wants a baby this one will surely be up for adoption
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2006, 03:43 PM
    You should have done that choice 14 years ago and this poor girl in your home would not have that problem now.

If you want a good Christian home for a child, we can always find one though our church.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 8, 2006, 03:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paynter167
    so if anyone wants a baby this one will surely be up for adoption
    :mad: trying to flog your grand-child on here.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 8, 2006, 09:38 PM
    Your life must be so sad that you would have no mercy or feelings for your own blood,I wonder how your wife feels about all this or do you keep her under your tight control,do you beat her if she doen't behave or has she learned to do as she's told already, :cool:

Feb 9, 2006, 04:52 AM
    Don't you have any compassion for your child and your grandchild? In your last post you sound as if your advertising to give away a puppy. This is a human being and the way you posted there is sick. Wow Im just blown away by your heartlessness and your bitterness to this situation. I can understand that this wasn't what you want for your daughter, but you blew your credibility as a parent when you said you wanted to cause "bodily harm" to her. That in my mine shows that you don't know what's best for her. Im just shocked by your attitude towards this.

Feb 9, 2006, 06:17 AM
    I didn't realize that this was a right to life web site.I just wanted some legal advice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confederate air force/ Commemorative air force [ 5 Answers ]

Are Lefty Gardner and Lloyd Nolan still alive? If so where can I find good information on the start of the Confederate Air force on line. There is a lot of info on the new Commemorative Air force, but very little on the old.

Parents right to force minor to give baby for adoption [ 59 Answers ]

My 14 year old doughter is pregnant and wants to keep baby. Me and my wife are 110% against this, do we have the right to force her to give this baby up for adaoption or does she being a minor have the right to keep this baby.

Minor basement flooding [ 2 Answers ]

Tonight we had a very bad rainstorm, and my basement window which is one of those below ground ones, allowed for some water to seep into my home. It basically hugged the walls and then puddled onto my carpeted basement room. I noticed it pretty quickly so was able to move furniture and electrical...

Minor Dating Issue [ 18 Answers ]

Hey, I'm Bobby from Nebraska, new on here. A minor dating issue, some mixed signals perhaps. Here goes, see what you think. I really liked this girl I went to college with and when we bumped into each other at a conference about 2months ago I asked her out. So we go out a few times and I think...

Theft by a minor, HELP [ 5 Answers ]

Im 17 and about a year ago I was working at Sheetz, the convience store. I was having money problems at the time and car problems. Another employee asked me if I wanted to make some extra money. I was excited and said yes. A couple days later he explained it to me how it worked. Basically when a...

View more questions Search