I do have a question, when I saw my daughter today she had a pretty bad bruise on her temple right next to her eye, and a partial black eye. She said that her mom hit her with her elbow, I know that the child ask for me all the time. And her mother is not well mentally.
Does anyone think that I should call social services? I do not live with her mother, we are going through a pretty bitter custody fight. We broke up almost three years ago and until recently my daughter lived with me 40% of the time. Now I am only allowed 8 hours a month, (seriously). The house she lives in is fairly dirty, the refrigerator is disgusting (smells like garbage). And a four year old has to share a bed with her mother. Should I call CPS. Or will I only be making the situation worse?