My 18 year old daughter received a dwi a month ago and is pending a court date. She is away at college and will be coming home for summer break. I do not want to enable her drinking. Before she comes come I want to let her know that she can come home only if she agrees that she will not drink otherwise must live elsewhere. Can I do this?