Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Geovanie's Avatar
    Geovanie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 27, 2014, 10:40 AM
    Child living with Non-Custodial Parent-no custody agreement
    My daughter, who is 17, has been living with me a few weeks is wanting to finishing her last year of high school with me. What means do I have so the money I am sending to her mom stops and is applied to stuff that she needs with me. I've already taken care of certain things that had to be taken care of her mom not having auto insurance and getting a tickets while in her mom's custody. Her mom is not really to help with the stopping anything from child support to health insurance insurance because she believes we took her from her family. Please note that there in no custody agreement just child support in the state of Missouri.
    Kresaera's Avatar
    Kresaera Posts: 10, Reputation: 3
    New Member

    Nov 8, 2014, 11:37 AM
    I don't know about the legalities of any of that, but I do know you can call child support and tell them she is not living with her mother and they will hold all child support payments until they can prove who she is living with. That happened to me a few years ago. At 17, I would think she would be able to make her own decision as to who she wants to live with since there is no official custody agreement. I live in Ohio however, so I'm not sure if it's the same where you are. I would call the child support office and explain to them that your daughter is currently living with you and no longer staying with her mother.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child now living with non custodial parent [ 3 Answers ]

My 161/2 daughter ran away from her fathers home he has primary custody. There were many things leading up to her leaving but after working with her therapist she is adamant about not ever going back to live with him. I live 350 miles away and went and picked her up. She left 13 days before...

How does one get ful custody of child when one of the parent is living in another cou [ 6 Answers ]

I want full cutody of my daughter in jamaica and her father lives in england

Child is not living with custodial parent? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Illinois my son is 18 but still in High School and custodial parent kicked him out so know he is living with me and I am still paying child support

Child not living with custodial parent but still collecting child support [ 1 Answers ]

Child is suppose to live mother but for over 12 months child has been living with grandpaernts but mother is collecting child support still. Is that against the law

View more questions Search