Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lady H's Avatar
    Lady H Posts: 33, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member
     
    #1

    Sep 9, 2014, 06:38 PM
    Baby bottle
    Hi, I need help in choosing baby bottle.. which one should I choose from these 3 brands AVENT, TOMMEE TIPPEE or MAM?
    lamtion's Avatar
    lamtion Posts: 6, Reputation: 2
    New Member
     
    #2

    Sep 13, 2014, 03:26 PM
    You might want to visit this website below for more informations
    The website: BabyCenter | Homepage - Pregnancy, Baby, Toddler, Kids
    dog hat's Avatar
    dog hat Posts: 3, Reputation: 3
    New Member
     
    #3

    Sep 22, 2014, 05:56 PM
    You'd better go to each website and see which one is better.
    Lady H's Avatar
    Lady H Posts: 33, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member
     
    #4

    Sep 22, 2014, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dog hat View Post
    You'd better go to each website and see which one is better.
    I have tried comparing all brands mentioned, but there are equally good. So I need mother's experiences to compare. :)
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 38,799, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert
     
    #5

    Sep 22, 2014, 09:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady H View Post
    I have tried comparing all brands mentioned, but there are equally good. So I need mother's experiences to compare. :)
    A lot depends on how you hold the baby and if he's gulping. A lot also depends on the nipple and how big the opening is. I'd buy one of each of the bottles to gauge the "fit" and quality on my own, and not depend on someone else's opinion.
    CravenMorhead's Avatar
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert
     
    #6

    Sep 23, 2014, 07:52 AM
    It is up to you to be honest. We tried three bottle brands. One of them was Nuk and it wasn't too bad but the nipples were REALLY slow regardless of the flow rate. It frustrated us and most of all our little one. We used the ones that came with our breast pump, Medela, and those worked well. We gave those up because they were 5oz, and we need the 9-10oz. Bottles. We had a bunch of Tommee-Tippee bottles and we like them, but we completely bought into the system. The sippee cups, the different nipple flows (They're really good for that), the formula maker, and sterilizer. They've worked well for us.

    But each baby is different and each bottle isn't that expensive. Try and see what your baby likes.
    Lady H's Avatar
    Lady H Posts: 33, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member
     
    #7

    Sep 24, 2014, 04:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    It is up to you to be honest. We tried three bottle brands. One of them was Nuk and it wasn't too bad but the nipples were REALLY slow regardless of the flow rate. It frustrated us and most of all our little one. We used the ones that came with our breast pump, Medela, and those worked well. We gave those up because they were 5oz, and we need the 9-10oz. Bottles. We had a bunch of Tommee-Tippee bottles and we like them, but we completely bought into the system. The sippee cups, the different nipple flows (They're really good for that), the formula maker, and sterilizer. They've worked well for us.

    But each baby is different and each bottle isn't that expensive. Try and see what your baby likes.
    This is really helpful.. thank you so much...
    Kresaera's Avatar
    Kresaera Posts: 10, Reputation: 3
    New Member
     
    #8

    Nov 8, 2014, 11:33 AM
    I personally used Avent with my kids. I loved them! My sister in-law used Dr. Brown's bottles and they were good too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

 

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search


Check out some similar questions!

Breastfed Baby Will Not Take A Bottle [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone! My husbands sister had her 2nd little girl in April. She has been breastfed up until the just recently when my sister in law returned to work. She started to introduce a bottle a few weeks before her return to work, but baby girl will not take the bottle. We have tried everything....

determining the value of the gas constant, r, using Mg and a baby bottle [ 3 Answers ]

At the end of the experiment a student spill some hcl solution as he pours it from the baby bottle to the preweighed 150mL beaker. He determines the final mass of the HCl beaker and solution ignoring the spilled solution. Would his calculated R value be too high or too low? Explain Why

Drinking from a baby bottle [ 9 Answers ]

My little girl is 16 months and still drinks from a bottle. She knows how to drink from a sippy cup, a glass, and a water bottle but refuses to give up the baby bottle. I know I'm to blame for this, but I need to know what I should do to eradicate the bottle completely before she turns 2. I've...

Baby bottle decay or not [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I have a 21month old baby girl. We have just this week noticed a small brownish yellow stain on her tooth. She has been on a lot of steroids, and I don't know if it is from her medicines or if it is decay from milk or juice. Her enamel on her teeth does not look thick, it actually looks...


View more questions Search