Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxsoccerchicaxx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Is my house haunted?

ohkk... so i moved into this house w/ my family about three years ago. i've been reading up about haunted houses and i saw that a lot of the stuff they say on those sites (and on this site) is happening to me. some of my stuff has gone missing. my dog barks at nothing.. increasingly often.( and its not a like play with me bark, but a someones there bark). in pictures there are orbs that dont look like they can be dust specs (there are many rings in them). The other night... i heard this rele loud crash in my bedroom (which is in the basement) the next morning.. i saw it was from the beads that hung over a door (if you know what those are) they were above my window, though, and we had to cut the plastic holder for the strings of beads so it would fit there. of course, there were strings of beads left over b/c they were cut off. I can't see where a string of beads was missing on the plastic thing.

i just want to know what everybody thinks...

what got me so freaked out in the first place were true scary stories that i heard on a bus to a soccer game w/ my soccer team. (i'll tell some if anybody wants) i decided to research hauntings and haunted houses b/c of that
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2007, 08:11 PM
    Sorry at this point I would say over active imagination from reading on the subject and then looking for things that normally happen to everyone and making a connection, Same way people see and believe a horoscope come true, they are looking for things to happen.

Things missing, life, I bet everyone on these boards this week has something missing at the time they are looking at this message, I have a list ( and where do all of those single socks go, I buy them in pairs? )
    Dog barks, they hear other dogs in the distance you can't hear, they hear high pitch sounds you can't hear, from street lights noise to those old folks in those electric wheel chairs often give offf noice that bothers dogs.
    And beads breaking in a basement.

Iam not saying it is not, but this is just very light, when you start seeing figures, even shadows, are there smells, things physcially moving in front of you.

So my opinion, the stories has gotten to you. But again this is just a perosnal guess, it could be full of spirits laughing at my opinon
    xxsoccerchicaxx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 07:00 AM
    Okk. Thanks
    Iknowhauntings Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 02:35 PM
    I agree but just keep an eye on your dog, animals can sense ghost before we can.
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

Apr 30, 2012, 01:05 PM
    Animals for whatever reason are more sensitive to seeing things than humans are. My dog was viciously growling at nothing, but her head was going from side to side like she was watching someone pace. Then she went over to the chair and barked at it until I got up and went over and the center of the chair was freezing cold.

Just because you read up on something doesn't mean that you get paranoid, your researching which is good so you have a basic understanding of things that are going on in the paranormal. Things happen, but you have to ask yourself is this paranormal? Or is there a logical explanation. Maybe it could be paranormal, but at the same time maybe it's just the house settling.

As for the beads... Did they physically fall off? Or were they still hanging up when you went to check it out? If you couldn't find anything out of place anywhere where you heard the crash from, it very well could be paranormal. As a paranormal investigator, this happens sometimes when something falls and we can't find a logical explanation for it then we rewind it back and hope we caught in the audio or on the cameras.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not sure if my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

There have been a lot of strange occurrences in the house I am living in. My husband and I live there with another couple and their 2yr old son. The first thing that happened is one day the other girl in the house was cooking lunch and she heard glass raddling and looked into the living room and...

Is my house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have just moved into a new house. Before we moved we experienced some strange goings on in our last home. In our old house kitchen utensils often went missing for weeks and months and then suddenly reappeared again where we left them. If we were up early enough we could also hear...

Is my new house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

We built and moved into a house 8 months ago. We have one room that we had some Bali statues and tribal mask in for decoration. Since we added these we have had a few people house watch for us who did not like the room. My mother stayed and put all the Bali stuff in a bag in the garage because they...

Haunted house [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone I truly believe that my house is haunted,but just recently my mom moved in and ever since she did, even stranger things have happen.my shade just snapped up,the stove was turned on without the flame and gas was on, I felt a cold breeze on my armrs in one area and the other part of...

Is my house haunted [ 11 Answers ]

I Have Been Experinceing Some Weird Things In My Home Well First There Was A Smell That No One Uses And It Passed Through The Room And Then Lingerd Over The Other End. Then A Razor Keeps Appearing Behind The Toilet And My 2 Year Old Sister Is Running Around Saying Cath Them But What Can She See?...

View more questions Search