Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Petrushka Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 11:50 PM
    Is it bad luck to put photos and such in a coffin?
    My grandma died and my niece has drawn a picture of herself and her siblings to put in the coffin. I´m however worried if it might not be some sort of bad omen to put it in the coffin and have it cremated with the corpse?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 17, 2012, 05:20 PM
    It is not a omen at all... and it will not cause bad luck. This is ignorant superstition.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrushka View Post
    My grandma died and my niece has drawn a picture of herself and her siblings to put in the coffin. I´m however worried if it might not be some sort of bad omen to put it in the coffin and have it cremated with the corpse?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 17, 2012, 07:43 PM
    Means nothing at all, except it was a wonderful nice thought of a loving family member. You or no one should try and ruin the thought with a silly superstition.
    Wish4Majuchakra Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 10:01 AM
    No problem I don't this work like the movies...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a rid of bad luck? [ 2 Answers ]

Its almost been a year I am trying hard for jobs.My interviews goes well, I always impress the interviewer. I am confident, Poised and calm a good listener n I guess I possess some qualities that gives me an edge over others.But still I don't get a job. My husband is working so hard on his...

Bad luck [ 7 Answers ]

I really need some advice/help,my life is a living nightmare it's like I have the worst luck ever and it's not getting better just worst,I can't seem to do nothing right and not one good thing I can say about my life,now I have always believed in witch doctors,psychics,spells,etc (however you want...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search