Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pretty04 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 12:56 PM
    How do I know a good spirit from an evil spirit
    Hi I just moved into an apartment and I keep hearing things in my kitchen I hear foot steps and I my lights flick on and off on occasion I also heard my door open and lock the second night in my place my fiancé also hears foot steps and feels weird energy we were having intercourse and the television turned channels then completely turned off I'm scared out of my mind I never believe in ghost but I when I went in the kitchen the sound stopped and it was very cold in the kitchen I sat in the kitchen for about 15 minutes to see if I would hear it and the same sound I heard started coming from the living room somebody help me I'm scared what can I do how do I know if its an evil spirit that will harm my family and I or could it be a good spirit
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 27, 2011, 01:11 PM

Pretty, let me put it this way, if it was an evil spirit then you and your family would be extremely more uncomfortable then you are at the present moment.

What you are experiencing is chick feed to what a very unhappy spirit would do.

You can live with this, almost benign spirit in harmony if you try really hard. Certainly the small things that happening can't be that upsetting to you. Talk to the spirit, pick a time at night, in a moderately dark room, and just say, that you don't appreciate the upheaval. Ask what the spirit wants, and I am sure it is something you can comply with.

If this spirit were going to harm you, it would have already done so. Just try to live in the domain intelligently and quietly and you both will see it through.

Tick
    pretty04 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 01:46 PM
    Comment on tickle's post
    Thanks a lot I feel much better I panicked because I never thought ghost and spirits were real
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 19, 2011, 09:23 PM
    Pretty04, don't be fooled. Spirits aren't out to physically "HURT" you. While they CAN and DO, their main objective is deceit and confusion. This is not a human spirit, nor is it a "good" spirit. I suggest you study what the Bible says about this situation. You will find a lot CONTRARY to what is commonly believed, even by members of the church. Human spirits to not remain after death. The only "good" spirits that DEAL with mankind are angels and they don't mess around with noises in the kitchen... they are God's messengers. They will announce themselves and align themselves with God according to His Word. Anything left over is of the Devil. You don't have to see somebody's head spinning around and puking to know it's evil. The Bible tells us that even Satan can APPEAR as an angel of LIGHT. He just wants your mind off truth. Let's hear back from you!

Feb 19, 2011, 09:25 PM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    Also, to more directly answer your title question. You know a good spirit from a bad spirit by the Word of God. If Satan can appear as an angel of light... just think what else his helpers can fool you with. Don't be deceived! The Word of God tells us very specifically to TEST the spirits. Don't just believe one because it says something. Judge it by the Word of God. If it does ANYTHING OTHER than proclaim Jesus Christ and Him crucified for your sins... it is NOT of God.
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Feb 24, 2011, 12:28 PM
    I assure you your experience is real, and you are not mad. They are Dzinn, a species similar more to humans than animals, who have been created on the earth before us, and they see us from where we don`t see them. Not all of them are devils, and actually also some of men are devils. They are those that call to disbelieve in Allaah, to disobey Him, to be ungratefull of His blessings, to worship other than Him, and to change His creation, and hide the Truth He has sent down to men. We all are being haunted more or less actually, because we are children of Adam, and Ibliis, the Devil, has sworn by the Honour of Allaah to try to lead us astray into evil and disbelief. The problem with him is arrogance that leads himself to the Hell-Fire into which he calls. And Allaah calls us to forgiveness from Him by His permission. And who believes and trusts their Lord (The Creator, The One God), then they (Ibliis -may Allaah curse him- and his soldiers -may Allaah guide some of them) have no power over them. I too don`t dare to speak without knowledge, because I fear Allaah, and love Him. And we all should. We have no good thing but that it`s from Him, and if we count His blessing, we won`t be able to enumerate them. Go to www.all-quran.com, select a reciter and listen loud enough the second Surah, or chapter, in your home for at least 3 consecutive nights. It will leave the place by the permission of God.

You think a Messenger of God`s going to fight God and win? Think about what you just said.

Isn`t he the one, who according to the Bible will say when they come to him saying "our Lord, didn`t we in your name cure many ill, and performed many miracles?" that: "Go away, you evil-doerts, for I don`t know you!"? And where in the Bible do you find him saying in the name of the father, son and the holy ghost, as you people have innovated? In stead he even negated having the right to be called `good`, as there is only One God, Who is good (And the word is `Allaah`, you can check from jews, who know the Toorah).

So you think you have an authority from Jesus Christ any day to prevent God from making an evil spirit leave from a home of someone, who relies upon His permission, and has faith in His power? Show me your authorities! Bring us your proof, if indeed you are truthful!

Feb 24, 2011, 01:07 PM
    Comment on AbuBakr_Fin's post
    It will leave the place by the permission of God? I'll take the authority given directly by Jesus Christ over that any day.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 24, 2011, 03:32 PM

hauntinghelper, you don't make any sense at all. "I will take the authority given directly by jesus christ', don't think so. Who gave you direct authority in the world after jesus christ?

And please don't use the comments feature, have enough guts to use the actual reply method.

Tick

Feb 24, 2011, 06:25 PM
    I don't make any sense at all? It's in the bible. Try reading it sometime.
    Luke 10:16-20

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of an evil spirit around me all the time? [ 20 Answers ]

Since I was 12ish I was just an evil kid. I never wanted to talk to anyone, etc. Everything around me is negetive. I'm a good person but I've always felt like I'm being watched. I had a child and she was adopted. Ive seen things and I still see my daughter weekly, and she's seeing ghosts at 3....

Girl taken by evil spirit [ 3 Answers ]

I am going crazy trying to figure out a movie I saw a couple years ago. A mother and daughter go to a small house on a cliff. The little girl is playing by the water on a rock and she disappears. Mom does not give up. A little girl who looks exactly like her daughter comes around and turns out...

Evil spirit [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, It is actually not a ghost but an evil spirit sent by someone who wants me to suffer.. It was literally making me crazy last night pushing me and smothering me and I will leave out the rest of the details... I asked for it to go away and I saged the entire house but nothing... It...

View more questions Search