Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Inaru Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Sep 1, 2009, 08:16 PM
    I want to meet someone new
    I'm having trouble getting over my ex-boyfriend, I'm miserable. So, I thought if I met someone new, it'd help me move on. I'm lonely... :/
    So any tips on how to meet guys? I did meet someone and asked him out to lunch, but then I found out he already had a girlfriend, so never mind...
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2009, 05:35 AM

My tip would be to learn how to cope with your feeling of loneliness before trying to date again. As a guy I HATE clingy girls... your confidence is probably shot since you feel you need someone to fill a void in your life.

Get a life that revolves around you being happy and ANY guy will want to share that happiness. Guys will come to you if you project a sense of individuality about yourself. You have to be interesting and confident in who you are!
    Sweet_Guy23 Posts: 304, Reputation: 27

Sep 4, 2009, 11:14 AM

Learn how to have a relationship with yourself. Many people lack that quality, then when they enter a relationship they give the partner more emotional responsibility than what they dhould take on...

True happiness come from with-in, not from any external source.

When you take the time to learn how to love yourself, then it will be more easier to draw people and draw love from them...

Cope with yourself, you're being too dependent on an external source for your well-being and happiness...
    Inaru Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Sep 4, 2009, 11:56 AM

You guys have a point. Thanks. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to use it but I don't want to it. I'm just so torn. [ 32 Answers ]

Im just so tired of buying skin lightening products that I have to keep using over and over! I just want to use something that will give me gorgeous light skin so for mono users I have questions and please answer! 1- Is it true that mono will only turn you white and no other color? According...

HELP, I want to meet my cute neighbor... [ 4 Answers ]

I've recently noticed this guy in my apartment building. He lives down the hall from me. I think he lives on his own. The other day I was leaving my apartment and he was walking in and I said hi to him. He said hi and kept walking. I melted, ha. I saw him again today and said hi and he said hi. I...

HELP, I want to meet my cute neighbor... [ 9 Answers ]

Okay so I asked how to meet my cute neighbor and I had no choice but to ask him out. I noticed he was moving out the day after I posted my message. Anyway I went out in the hallway to ask him if he needed help moving. He said no. I asked him where he was moving to and if his place was rented...

View more questions Search