Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Feb 21, 2009, 10:18 PM
    How do I meet him?
    Hey I like this new guy kevin a little and he's like a huge hottie footballer. But he hangs out with a lot of girls that are skanks so I'm not sure how he will act. But I know he's abstinence until marriage and he's serious about it! I don't know how to befriend him because he's a senior I'm a junior and I only hv the tiniest of possible connections directly too him. How can I befriend him?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 22, 2009, 09:51 PM

Whatever happen to Jake and the skanks he hangs with? Why are all the guys you like surrounded by skanks? Can't you just get a nice young fellow who is fun to be with that doesn't have an army of skanks for you to compete with??
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2009, 09:53 PM

LMAO Tal!. good call! Army of skanks... :)
    i_love_ray Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Feb 22, 2009, 10:06 PM
    I've ben in your position

Just tell him how you feal and that your OK wit him being abstenince until marege

Oh and remember if you can call a girl a skank and they are your way better them them
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2009, 10:09 PM

The skank comments show your immaturity.

So you know these girls well? Why do you call them skanks?

I'm going to bet that you don't. Putting a person down does nor make you better than them, no matter what they've done or how they've acted it actually makes you worse than them.
    i_love_ray Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Feb 22, 2009, 10:16 PM

No if she can call a girl a skank and mean it then shhe is better then her
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2009, 10:22 PM

No you are wrong.

You will see that in time, no girl was ever born a 'skank', if they are acting out in a ill fit way there is a reason for that.

You are lowering yourself by saying these things, I promise!

You can keep your 'stupid' comments to yourself little girl.
    -

Feb 23, 2009, 08:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Whatever happen to Jake and the skanks he hangs with?? Why are all the guys you like surrounded by skanks?? Can't you just get a nice young fellow who is fun to be with that doesn't have an army of skanks for you to compete with???
    Ooops sorry kevin is a junior! Hahha yea I'm not sure. I like hot guys and they just happen to be surrounded by icky girls. But I can't help who I like.
    -

Feb 23, 2009, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neverme View Post
    The skank comments show your immaturity.

So you know these girls well? Why do you call them skanks?

I'm going to bet that you don't. putting a person down does nor make you better than them, no matter what they've done or how they've acted it actually makes you worse than them.
    That's dumb to say. Yes I know them I have gone to school with them since like kindergarten. What would you like me to say premicious young ladies? Hahaha I'm 16 for goodness sakes. Lol but yes they are known for bad behavior. I don't just say skank.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2009, 09:37 PM

I like hot guys and they just happen to be surrounded by icky girls. But I can't help who I like.
    But if you like what they like, doesn't that mean your just like them?
    -

Feb 23, 2009, 09:52 PM

no opposites attract =)
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Feb 23, 2009, 10:38 PM

Hun, I know you might not want to hear this... but if you keep venturing out for the same shallow guy that is only attracted to skanky girls, than you might need to grow up just a bit... those guys are users, and the only reason skanky girls like them is because they like being used (generally). If this guy is nice and approachable, he should be easy to talk to. Just say "hey". Find common interests with him, or take up the same interests as him. Find out what he's into (that isn't football), music... movies? Things he's REALLY into.
    -

Feb 25, 2009, 09:54 PM

Well I'm very mature really for my age, literally all my friends tell me I act older sort of. But I have a silly side but who doesn't? And I like who I like, and honestly want a cute guy I just want someone who I truly like, and I'm not sure skanky girls will last forever in their trend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Before you meet with God [ 1 Answers ]

A man died and went to The Judgment. St. Peter met him at the Gates of Heaven and said, "Before you meet with God, I thought I should tell you -- we've looked at your life, and you really didn't do anything particularly good or bad. We're not at all sure what to do with you. Can you tell us...

Where did you meet. [ 11 Answers ]

Where did you meet your ex or current bf/gf or husband/wife? It can help others look in those places. Let's see where most couples are meeting. So where did you meet?

How? To meet. [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am not really as pathetic as that sounds. It's really the kind of women I seem to attract, (insane) any tips on meeting some better caliber people.

View more questions Search