Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shine Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2007, 05:49 PM
    Name of Movie?
    Ok, I saw this movie on TV in the 80's and I can't remember very much but here is what I do know... it is a horror or scary movie where a guy is living in this big house and I don't know if he killed his kids or what, but I think he lives alone and he all these voices in walls and it turns out the kids are buried in the walls? The house in the center of forest too.
    Anyone know the name of it??
    carlo_scute Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2007, 10:43 PM
    People under the stairs?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Movie? [ 2 Answers ]

OK this is annoying because I don't know if this is something I watched or dreamt! I think it was a film or series or something. An animated programme I think from the 80's all I can remember is a load of people in space on a weird planet and a boy being attacked by huge wasp type things which...

Name of a Movie [ 2 Answers ]

It was an older 90's movie, I think. It was animated, and it's lead characters are a brother and sister. I can't remember most of it, but I remember the oppening scene is a ciricus or a carnival is coming to town and it is walking down the street and there is a lot of fanfair, and the children want...

View more questions Search