Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kainandi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 03:59 PM
    Redness on my penis head
    I have redness on my penis head for about 8 months and sometimes when I press my penis it quite painful. There are two RED areas on the penis head only. Sometimes its almost disappeared and than appears again - What should I do?
    My penis foreskin when opened, sometimes skin gets cracked and bleeds slightly
    Shine Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2007, 04:02 PM
    I would go to the doctor. Sounds like it needs to be checked out.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 9, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Yes, you should definitely go to a doctor to see what this is. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do here other than suggest you visit a doctor.

A urologist would be a good start.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 9, 2007, 04:39 PM
    I just have to ask after several months, why have you not already went to the doctor ? It would seem that someone would get a problem esp there checked out.

But as noted, yes you should go see the doctor
    Kainandi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kainandi
    I have redness on my penis head for about 8 months and sometimes when I press my penis it quite painful. There are two RED areas on the penis head only. Sometimes its almost disappeared and than appears again - What should I do?
    My penis foreskin when opened, sometimes skin gets cracked and bleeds slightly
    You will have to get circumsized to fix the problem. Also you have forehaead skin infection, which is not transmitable but see a doctor who will prescribe you with antibiotic tablets and candiderm cream. It is an unknown skin infection but quite common.

All the best

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White lumps on penis head [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm sorry to post another penis lump topic, but I've gone through the topic and didn't find anything similar to my case. I'm 25, and I've been having small whitish lumps/bumps on the head of my penis for more than 10 years now (before being sexually active). There about 3 of them elliptical...

Red bumps on my penis head... [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I got red bumps on my penis head since one week .I haven't been in sex relation since 14 months but now it have been seen a red bump on ma penis head and when I touch there its like hard inside . At the first time I got some white stuffs like of pimple . Is this dangerous or this is juct...

One red bump on head of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I just recently got a red bump on the tip of my penis. Its round but does not hurt in any way. It won't pop like a zit but just hardly bleed instead when I tried ripping it off. I had oral sex about 2 months ago and haven't had sex since. There is just one bump and it hasn't got bigger or...

Bumps near head of my penis [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm 22 and for the last month or so I've had bumps on the top of the shaft under the head. They're only on the left side, only show up when I have an erection (not all the time) and go away when I'm flaccid. Sometimes there is more and it feels like lining of some sort. I'm starting to worry.

Scratch on Head of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

The queston I have is this. I was with my friend a few weeks back and they were giving me a blow job and scrathed the head of my penis with their teeth. It has been two weeks or so since then and for the most part has healled up... seems like just a small scratch when I am not hard. When I am...

View more questions Search