Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yagonians Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 12:19 AM
    Am I cursed?
    I have these terrible dreams every night
    And I can use all of my senses. I can feel pain if it happens. And there's a brief moment, just a moment, where everything around me suddenly becomes so vibrant, and the details so real that I can look around at everything and it looks real. I start to get feeling in my knees, I can feel wind brushing by, I can feel the skin stretch as I bend them to walk, I can feel the warmth of grass beneath my feet, I can completely FEEL. And at this point I am fully aware of my surroundings and that I'm dreaming and I can go anywhere from there.
    But my dreams are all bad, there are spirits and end of the world themes angels and demons (they are one and the same, the angels are truly demons pretending to be good) also, well the biggest part of all. Is the. Damn. Aliens.
    I don't get it. Why do I dream about Them? (I refer to them as Them and They in my dreams, often an evil made-up person in my dreams will confront me and I'll instantly know, I'll say "it's Them. You're one of Them."
    Why am I dreaming this... I don't think about this stuff in reality.
    They are terrifying. When I'm awake I feel scared all the time, like I'm being watched, like something wants so bad to reach out and hurt me. And the scary part is when I get to talking about it, the pressure of it's gaze becomes so intense I feel that if I turn around I will be face to face with whatever it is. Can anyone tell me if they have similar experiences? I don't know what to do its affecting everything in my life.
    AllOne Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 10:22 AM
    Being cursed is never the answer. Several things need to be asked before coming to any kind of conclusion. How long has this been happening? Any changes in your life before this started? Any changes in your life now? What do you allow yourself to watch and take in on TV or the computer? How is it affecting everything in your life?

Answer these first and then it maybe easier to pinpoint the issue(s).

Oct 19, 2011, 05:24 PM
    I don't really watch TV... if I do it's nothing related to my dreams, it's things like the tudors and game of thrones and breaking bad.. ect nothing relating to my dreams.
    It started in seventh grade (im 18 now) with a dream (never before had I dreamed about this p[articular conception) and then they continued and never stopped. Every night I'm bombarded with end-of-the-world/alien/demon/satan dreams.
    I also get hurt all the time... I can't say how often I mean it happens so much in a day I don't even pay attention to when it happens and I'll end up with random bruises and cuts all over. I hurt my feet the most... anyway that's not the point, what really bothers me is that random people in public I don't know will comment about it... it's eerie.
    There are not really any changes my life is lived stuck in a rut...

Oct 19, 2011, 05:25 PM
    It's affecting my state of mind, my perspective, the way I see things. It's making me crazy I can feel it, my sanity slipping away and I'm afraid I'll lose touch with reality completely. I have no idea what to do about it.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 20, 2011, 06:35 PM
    Cursed isn't the right word. Under some spiritual visitation might be more accurate. I actually know of other people haven't the same themed dreams. While I am not a conspiracy theorist... I do believe something bigger is going on. Why they choose to give humanity a glimpse of this will probably never be known... it may be just enough to try and get you looking down that path... one I do not suggest you delve into. I'm not saying pretend these experiences are not happening... but don't allow it to grow either. These things can be stopped... and I believe it to be a specific sort of doctrine they are trying to get you to believe. I say stop it before this gets bigger in your life. Confusing time I know...

Oct 23, 2011, 11:44 PM
    I had a dream recently that I was being 'abducted' with another person and I remember thinking "It's not so bad this time, now that someone else is with me"
    Every time I dream of 'them' I always have this thought that includes the notion of 'this time' as if I had experienced it before but had somehow forgotten. I don't want to live through this... it doesn't sound like a big deal but it's getting to me.

Oct 24, 2011, 12:16 PM
    Can you further describe this feeling of being "abducted". What happened in this most recent dream? I don't doubt this is getting to you and I believe it is a very big deal. There is a way to stop this though, it is not something you have to "get used to".

Oct 27, 2011, 04:50 PM
    Okay
    It was dark, and I was in some kind of woods. Then in the sky there was this kind of glow. I saw this ship slowly go by, it was green and looked like it was covered in gold. I hate to sound cliché, but a... beam of light came down and I saw that it was taking my mother up, so I ran to help, grabbed onto her, and was pulled up to. I remember it was an odd feeling in my gut as I raised from the ground, and then there was a flash and the dream continued after that as if it hadn't happened.
    I also had another dream, last night, completely irrelevant to the subject but 'They' made their appearance regardless. The dream was about my boyfriend cheating on me (lol) and I went to a window and I saw what looked like a tiny pure white Saturn with its rings rotating around it as it drifted across the sky. It was supposed to be a ship. I then (as I usually do when I look at the sky and see them) tried to show people but they either refuse to look or are incapable

Oct 27, 2011, 04:58 PM
    Another odd concept that comes with these dreams is a giant octopus... sometimes it's referred to as the 'kracken' in my dreams. There was an 'obstacle' dream I had where there was this vast estate filled with all kinds of made-up people, and 'they' were watching me. (this was one where they looked like people) while I was going through this place I could see what was happening with them, like a split screen in which you can see through two different perspectives. I couldn't see their faces but I could hear them, I could see what they were wearing. At one point I looked up and the ceiling was see-through. All above me was water, and further up was this strange churning mechanism. In the water I could see a shape, a silhouette of a vast octopus with its huge tentacles stretched out across the sea. This thing is in many of my alien-dreams. It seems so real to me, even after I wake up.

Oct 27, 2011, 05:35 PM
    While in these instances I cannot personally relate to what you are saying... I do believe you and also believe they have serious spiritual undertones. You are not the first person I have talked to to have dreams/visions like this and I believe it is going to peak towards the near future. I don't know the reason they show you and others some of the things they do, but what I do know is that the Blood of Jesus is powerful enough to not only stand against it but also to totally defeat it. The world is open to things like this, quite frankly because they belong to the world... but when you become a born again believer in Jesus Christ, not only can those things stop, but you have authority OVER them. These are not real extra-terrestrials... they are spirit and these are especially deceptive ones. I am learning that spirits that have come to people through the occult are especially strong and stubborn... and I am also starting to learn that spirits such as what you are dealing with are very very deceptive ones. Not stronger so much, but very tricky. I am curious, in these dreams of yours, do you feel free to roam about, like say and do things at will... or does it feel like any other dream where the events just sort of play out without much control from your will?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house/property cursed? [ 1 Answers ]

I have lived in my home for 9 years now. - It seems like there is ALWAYS something going on as far as "bad Luck". Freak accidents and acts of nature keep happening here on both outside on the property and inside the house. 4 weeks ago, my husband and daughter were taking a very slow ride on our 4...

I'm cursed [ 10 Answers ]

I went to this Psychic across the street from my house and she told me I was cursed by someone. I am only 18 so I know people that would do stuff like that. But she said if I gave her $190 for these black candles then she could take it away and tell me who did it... I said no and ever since I have...

I think I'm cursed [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Helpdesk people, its been a while. Ive been MIa busy moving into my new place and dealing with school and job stuff but I've finally found some time to party, but it came with a price. But its been like 7-8 months since my ex broke up with me. You guys know the story. She's long gone with...

I think we have been cursed [ 3 Answers ]

I think we have been cursed as a family. Up and until June this year everything was going well with the business and ourselves as a family, then we started having problems with a domestic worker that was disgruntled and was threatening us. Now that the other children in the domestic's family are...

View more questions Search