Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ritchie9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 04:16 PM
    Changing weedeater line
    I am having problems with changing my weedeater line on my Bolens weedeater... I have tried everything to take off the weedline case but it will not come off.. any suggestions?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 23, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Just above the head where the aluminim shaft enters the head there should be a small hole about the size of a nail. Put a nail into the hole and push on the nail as you rotate the head counterclockwise. The nail should drop into a slot and then the head will feel like its locked, just keep unscrewing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Featherlite weedeater fuel line [ 8 Answers ]

My fuel line broke on my weedeater. I read another response on how to replace it, but it didn't quite help me (rather mechanically challenged!! ) I took the top screw off the top of the tank to allow me better access. When I was able to see inside the tank, I encountered a piece of line connected...

Line replacement, weedeater 1210 [ 2 Answers ]

Please explain how to wind replacement line?

How to rewire and extra line to the main phone line at the demarc [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot afford to pay ATT 99.00 to rewire a non-working phone jack to the demarc. How is this done? The main phone line is working.

Featherlite Plus Weedeater - Line Trimmer [ 1 Answers ]

My trimmer only works if I hold it so that the fuel is up to the top. It appears that a tube should be in the tank to feed the fuel to the engine when the tank is low. What part or parts will I need to fix this and where can I get them? Thanks!

Replaced Main Water Line, Now Shower Line Is Clogged [ 3 Answers ]

We had a leak, so we had the water line and sewage line from the house to the street replaced. Now we have no water in the shower. Some debris most have clogged up the line coming into the shower. All the other lines are fine. My Dad is somewhat of a handyman and wants to fix the problem...

View more questions Search