Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aubrey313 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 04:58 PM
    Payroll Company for Small Business
    We are a very small business, with a very small staff. We don't want to deal with the headache of payroll. Suggestions?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 20, 2011, 07:14 PM
    There are dozens if not 100's of payroll companies that will do these.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 21, 2011, 06:50 AM
    When we started business almost 20 years ago we did our own payroll for the first 6 years and it was very time consuming and laborious. We then used a payroll company which freed up more time for selling and service. However you still have to compile all the info such as hours worked per worker per day to give to the company and you have to do it on schedule so they can do their job on time.

We now have our own payroll department which (if you can afford it) is much better.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need business letter to funeral directors recommending small catering company [ 2 Answers ]

Need business letter to funeral directors recommending small catering company

How can I get more business in my small housekeeping company? [ 9 Answers ]

I started my housekeeping business on April 2009, Ive sent flyers and postcards, but I only have 3 regulars customers... What do you recommnend ? Thank you

Payroll company witholding money from uncashed payroll check [ 1 Answers ]

I have a payroll check that is about four years old and the payroll company says that they are in no way obligated to reissue me a check, and that the escheat laws only apply to government office jobs but that is not true. Who would I contact to help me on this problem?

Small Business Company Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: How do you get insurance for a new small business company? What service providers do I need to look at? My setting is in Washington, DC. What are the best places for small business insurance?:confused:

View more questions Search