May 27, 2012, 02:45 PM
    You apply for it, ask your PO, he will have a form to fill out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am on South Carolina probation and was arrested in North Carolina for shoplifting.. [ 6 Answers ]

I am on probation in sc and was arrested in nc.. will my po find out? Will I go to prison.. I have completed my drug classes and all my fines are paid on time..

How to transfer parole from Louisiana to North Carolina [ 2 Answers ]

I am a deaf mother of 2 girls here in North Carolina my boy friend was in prison at richland parish in rayville Louisiana he been release on prole but can't leave the state of Louisiana he not my girls father but he the one they call daddy and they want him home how can he get a faster prole...

Transfer of probation to North Carolina from New Jersey [ 1 Answers ]

Do anyone have any suggestion on what I can do about North Carolina accepting me from New Jersey

Transfer probation from New Jersey to North Carolina [ 1 Answers ]

I am 18 years old. I have a felony crime of possession of a weapon-handgun. I received 3 years probation and probation transferred to North Carolina by a judge. I have been accepted to college with financial aid, room assignment and a support program. I start school 8/8/2007. Can North Carolina...

Transfer of probation from Georgia to North Carolina [ 1 Answers ]

I am receiving probation from the state of Georgia. The probation laws in GA state that GA only has supervised probation for 24 months. Meaning, if I received 3 years probation I would only have to report to my probation office each month for 24 out of the 36 months. I currently live in...

View more questions Search