Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Raybone3006's Avatar
    Raybone3006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 30, 2012, 01:07 PM
    How Much Money needed to get woman out of russia on tourist visa
    For a woman to come here on tourist visa how much she need to show immigration?
    Curlyben's Avatar
    Curlyben Posts: 18,488, Reputation: 1859

    May 30, 2012, 01:10 PM
    Oh dear.
    Smells like a scam to me.
    Let me guess she claims it's several thousand dollars!
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,304, Reputation: 7692

    May 30, 2012, 01:15 PM
    If she is coming to the US there is no "money needed to show anyone" and the visa and passport only costs about 300 dollars.

    Asking for this money is a common scam.

    In most cases it is not even women or if it is, it is room full of people who do this for a job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a way to change a permanent Residence for a regular visa or tourist visa? [ 0 Answers ]

Is there any way to change my permanent Resident Visa to the united states to just a tourist visa and how much would it be and what steps I need to take?

Can you change italy tourist visa to student visa [ 1 Answers ]

Lets say you travel to italy with an italy tourist visa then when you are in italy you apply for a student visa is it possible

Which is better to bring Husband and son while I am on F1 Visa( F2 visa or Tourist) [ 0 Answers ]

I am here in USA on F1 Visa.I am planning to bring my family(my husband and my son(10 yrs) ) to USA. Please let me know the best ways so that the stamping is done for sure. What are the possibilities for applying for Tourist Visa. Can they visit USA without any sponsor ship letter from me. How...

How much money to attain visa to enter USA from Russia? [ 7 Answers ]

How much money does it cost to purchase a visa in russia to visit the USA?

B1 tourist visa holder withdrawing money from an IRA [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was on a tourist B1 visa for over 183 days in 2008 and did not have any income in US or anywhere else. I only have a bank account in the US, in the form of an IRA retirement account, because I worked legally in the US on an H1B until 2007. In 2008 I withdrew about $6000 to help pay for my...

View more questions Search