Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamma24 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 03:40 AM
    Bleeding during early stage of pregnancy
    I'm five week and three days pregnant through IVF. During last three days little bleeding have been observed intermittently . Initially Doctor told that it is not always due to the miscarriage .She changed the medicine and told me to wait for some days. But yesterday it bleeds a lot . I was so tensed that I started vomiting . But when I visited a Gynaecologist he scanned and told that the SAC is OK and its size is about 11m.m . Blood appeared due to some other reason. Also , the report says that featal pole and yolk sac are not visible . Also he says that heart beat comes after 6 Week . Can any body say that still I've a chance of maturity.Does anybody have the experience of appearance of heart beat at later stage . Please tell me.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding during early stage of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 5th month pregnant . Today morning I've observed very small amount of blood clot before passing the urine . Out of anxiety I couldn't observe the actual colour of it . While asking the doctor she told that if the colour is brownish then nothing to be worried about. Otherwise (if it is red)...

Bleeding during early pregnancy... HELP [ 0 Answers ]

What is going on here? Haven't had my period since early to mid November. Took a test early December that showed positive. Took another that showed negative. Figured I'd wait it out. So it's now Jan. 4th. Well last night I had a really bad reaction to something I ate. I always have cramping when...

Bleeding and cramping in early pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having mild cramping on and off for the past week. Today I started bleeding with stronger cramping. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about a month. I am about 4 days shy of when my period would normally start (and I'm usually regular), and tried a early detection...

Bleeding in early pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Am about two months preganant and I have started bleeding, but it just a little, Please advice me what to do because I don't want to loose the baby.

Early pregnancy with pain and bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

I am six weeks pregnant and have had continued bleeding, cramps, pain and back pain for the last 5 days. The er said I have a threatened miscarraige. I have read lots on the internet, but nothing with the same symptoms. Since my symptoms have continued I must be having a miscarraige, right?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.