Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutzoo181 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2014, 02:17 AM
    What can I do at this early stage to increase the likelihood of project success?
    This question gets you thinking about the key things to do now. Often at the beginning, especially of big projects people focus all their effort on planning. While planning is certainly important, sometimes there are actions other than "to plan" that need to be done early.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2014, 05:51 AM
    Not really, you plan, if the planning calls for short term action, before all planning is done,

If you are going to build, you may need to do environmental survey. So you may do that prior to all planning completed, but doing that, is part of the plan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding during early stage of pregnancy [ 0 Answers ]

I'm five week and three days pregnant through IVF. During last three days little bleeding have been observed intermittently . Initially Doctor told that it is not always due to the miscarriage .She changed the medicine and told me to wait for some days. But yesterday it bleeds a lot . I was so...

Project cost increase justification letter [ 1 Answers ]

Project was awarded but for unforeseen reasons has been delayed approx. 3 years. Thus, original bids from subcontractors are 3 yrs. Old. Customer has requested updated "expected" cost for project. Need to write subd a letter asking for their "new" updated project cost with detailed...

Two stage heat pump with two stage furnace and only three stage thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

I had an Amana two stage heat pump installed with a Goodman two stage gas furnace. I have a Comfortnet thermostat and it omly uses the two stage heat pump and high side of furnace. What is the use to have a two s two stage furnace.

Two stage vs single stage heat pump compressors- How much energy does a 2 stage save? [ 1 Answers ]

I am comparing 5 ton heat pumps; some with 2 stage compressors and some with single. Does the two stage really save that much energy when on a 5 ton compressor? Is it worth an extra $1200?

Hvac1000: Or ing stage relays (multi-stage stats to single stage) [ 1 Answers ]

Would you agree that you can and should OR the outputs of say a 2 stage heating stat to make it a single stage? OR means connect the outputs together. Example: Connect W and W2 to create a single stage stat. I'm under the impression that either W1 or W2 is activated and not both and that this...

View more questions Search