Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khinkhin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2010, 12:50 AM
    Explain why it is important to listen attentively when you are given instructions
    Explain why it is important to listen attentively when you are given instruction?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2010, 12:52 AM
    Hi, khinkhin!

First, is this a question that you've been given to answer for a class of some kind, please? Or, maybe because you're applying for a job?

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2010, 01:04 AM
    Are you still here, khinkhin?
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2010, 01:35 AM
    Okay, I can see that you're no longer logged onto the site.

I'll give you one example of why it's important to listen attentively when you're given instructions.

Let's say you have to do a job that is potentially dangerous to do. You need instruction in how to do it. If you didn't follow the instructions just right, then you could risk getting hurt or even getting killed.

Are you understanding what I mean by that?

There are other potential examples of the importance to listen attentively when being given instructions...

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2. Explain why planning is considered to be important for productivity improvement [ 1 Answers ]

Explain why planning is considered to be important for productivity improvement

I know I shouldn't listen but? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there, my name is Brittney and I have been with my boyfriend for about a year now. I love him I am sure of it, but a lot of people tell me that it is only 'puppy love' and then when I go off to University our relationship is going to fall apart. I am 18 and my boyfriend is 17, he is in...

Do I just listen. [ 13 Answers ]

What do you say to a marriedman who you have been seeing and now havewalked away from when his wife still accuseing him of still being unfaith (she had her guesses ) he knows you have walked away but still wants to talk to you about it saying may he is prolonging it. I just have listened and...

Can someone explain these instructions? [ 3 Answers ]

Express the numbers listed to three significant figures, writing the numbers in the first column in normal notation and the numbers in the second column in powers of 10(scientific notation) Express in Three significant figures 0.524 15.08 1444 0.0254 83,909

View more questions Search