Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sparrowfearow Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 02:07 PM
    Does anyone know the answer to this riddle
    I can't solve this riddle can someone help me. "Pronounced as one letter,And written with three,Two letters there are,And two only in me.I'm double, I'm single,I'm black, blue, and gray,I'm read from both ends,And the same either way.What am I?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Eye?

bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2008, 02:17 PM
    Lol firmbeliever... eye was the first thing I thought of when I read "Pronounced as one letter, And written with three,Two letters there are, And two only in me..."
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Beauti,
    Great Minds or Fools! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Riddle answer [ 4 Answers ]

On a summer's day, in sultry weather, five brethern were born together. Two had beards and two had none, and the other had but half of one.

Answer for party riddle [ 10 Answers ]

I want to give a group of friends a riddle I heard to solve but the only problem is... I don't know the answer! Here is the riddle: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Answer this hard riddle [ 4 Answers ]

My Presence is needed, even though many do like like me around. I can create life and sound, but I also cause fear... What am I ?:confused:

Seriously Need Riddle Answer [ 2 Answers ]

I need Everyone's help on this one. It's tough, and I'm in an online contest to get it answered before everyone else. Please Help! Born in Philadelphia November 10th, and are always faithful, name the tavern and discover the musette de cour connection, and that which came before the wine. ...

A hard riddle does anyone know the answer [ 2 Answers ]

When one does not know what it is, Then it is something; But when one knows what it is, Then it is nothing.'

View more questions Search