Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    remknight08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2005, 12:25 AM
    My Yahoo password was changed...
    Anybody, please help me for my Yahoo password was maybe hacked. Is der oder way to recover my Yahoo account? :eek:
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

May 17, 2005, 05:16 AM
    Send mail to yahoo's abuse address.
    crazygirl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2005, 10:03 AM
    if you have tried Yahoo help and put in your b-day, zip code, country etc and it didn't go to your secret question then all that was changed and more than likely yahoos abuse will tell you they can't get it back unless you paid for the account. So my word of advise to you is make a new account put your password harder to crack by putting in numbers spaces and leters I have passwords that look like this ~!@#$%^spacewordspacewordspace^%$#@!~

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changed boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Well, I am 19 years old and I just started dating my good friend of two years who is 22. He lives right next door to me and the problem is that before we started going out, only he had feelings for me and I just liked him as a friend. And now since we started going out he has changed completely. ...

Yahoo Prompt password [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I have enternet explorer v 6.0 and winxp with sp2 with latest update And when I try to login by my Yahoo ID it always promt me enter the password again, or ask me to enter my id and password And when I login to my group and try to see anything it always asking me about my password. This...

To get Yahoo password [ 3 Answers ]

Someone hacked my Yahoo password... And change my security questions? In that I have stored my important documents... How get I back my password? Security questions is also changed.. Please help me to get back my password

Unable to remember Yahoo Password [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I forgot my Yahoo password can you please help? UID : incurably separated from reality Thanks & Regards, Akhil

View more questions Search